digitalcombatsimulator dns error

bumfire

I was trying to log onto the dcs website so I could buy a new module or two but all my browsers kept getting the ssme error. Server not found and on some it listed dns as the cause, so I changed my dns servers and still no luck. anyone else have this problem ? this is what chrome says the error is. This site can’t be reached http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com’s server DNS address could not be found. Try: Reloading the page Checking the connection ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Edited by bumfire

Works on my end.

Have you tried rebooting your router and/or flushing the cookies in your browsers...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

yup, have rebooted the router, but I will go clean out my cookies and cache, funny thingnis that it was working a couple days ago and other people are having the same problem. but I will go clean up thee cookies n cache and see if that helps. cheers joey.

ISP perhaps.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

phoned isp and using the same network as me the dude logged in and was able to access the site.

the only way I can access the site is by using 4g data sim in my phone, looks like I will have to reset my router, ahwell it will give me an excuse to flash it to the latest firmware.

EDIT;

After a couple hours of pissing about I finally managed to get it to load, what caused the problem and how I managed to fix it I just :dunno:

Hopefully that will be it, cheers for the suggestions anyway chaps.

Edited by bumfire