Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

Got a chance to install the slew upgrade today. I had a little trouble popping the old sensor out since the two plastic clips that need to be pushed are very hard to see, but everything went ok afterward. After a few trial runs with the A-10C I find my new slew to be excellent and very precise. The resistance spring on the slew is just right much less stiff than the coolie hat, but still slightly stronger than VKB's MCG Pro trim switch (which is too soft for my taste). Highly recommended for everybody who has TMW throttle!

Edited by Supmua

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

44 Pre-Orders in just over 48 hours, you guys never cease to amaze :thumbup:

Once again a massive thank you to everyone who has bought one or supported this project in any way.

Now I better get to work building the next 50 units :)

Edited by Deltaalphalima1
More pre-orders available now

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

Hi gentlemens.

received mine today from Tantalum7 (thanks a lot man), work like a charm, it's really a big improvement and a must have!!!!

Regards

Rem27

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

Hi gentlemens.

received mine today from Tantalum7 (thanks a lot man), work like a charm, it's really a big improvement and a must have!!!!

Regards

Rem27

Glad to know it has finally found a home :thumbup:

Have fun and happy :joystick:

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

Hi gentlemens.

Regards

Rem27

That little slew sensor has had quite an exciting life. It started it's life in the UK, made it's way to the Pacific NW of the US, was stolen for a month, mysteriously reappeared, and then made a journey to the beautiful Cantons of Switzerland. I'm glad that I could be of help to another sim pilot.

Cheers!

This is superb, just what I need but why is there a delay to October please?

Waiting list is just caused by the number of orders.

I have over 50 pre-orders that all need to be built, and my time is limited unfortunately - hence the estimated date of October for new pre-orders.

Arrived today to down under...

From Unpack, to Install, then Calibrated and using within 30 mins.. Fantastic!!

Thank you very much!!!

:thumbup:

p.s.

Castellated switch cap should be Rev 1.1. :smilewink:

Intel Intel Core i7-8086K

32 Gig RAM

1 Tb Nvme SSD

EVGA 1080Ti

Win 10 64 Pro

LG 34UM95 34 inch Monitor

Track IR 5

Oculus Rift

HOTAS Warthog...mod'd TDC

SIMPEDS Pedals

Installed today and already I can say that it was worth it. Great improvement over the stock one :thumbup:

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Is it possible to pre order still ?

I need this badly. Went to the site and it allowed me to pre order, but I read here that it's not possible before october ?

Edit: what the heck. Pre ordered already ! i figure that you will offer me a refund if you don't plan on doing it anymore

Edited by FZG_Immel

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Is it possible to pre order still ?

I need this badly. Went to the site and it allowed me to pre order, but I read here that it's not possible before october ?

Edit: what the heck. Pre ordered already ! i figure that you will offer me a refund if you don't plan on doing it anymore

Yes you can pre-order now - if you order now it should ship in October.

Yes you can pre-order now - if you order now it should ship in October.

Perfect. I ordered I couple of hours ago !

Thanks a lot

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Send me one

I’ll pay for it but do you have a view where it is installed on the throttle

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Hi Delta !

Just wondering in what batch my order is ?

Number is 1154

I believe it is scheduled for a September delivery ?

Just wondering :)

Thank you and can’t wait to try it out !

Flow.

i7 7700k • 1080Ti • 32GB @ 3200 MHz • 525GB M.2 • Oculus Rift

Warthog + Pro Flight

Hi Delta !

Just wondering in what batch my order is ?

Number is 1154

I believe it is scheduled for a September delivery ?

Just wondering :)

Thank you and can’t wait to try it out !

Flow.

Yes, you are in the September batch so yours should be shipping in the next few weeks :)

Yes, you are in the September batch so yours should be shipping in the next few weeks :)

Perfect ! Thank you for your answer ! :)

i7 7700k • 1080Ti • 32GB @ 3200 MHz • 525GB M.2 • Oculus Rift

Warthog + Pro Flight