PLEASE CHANGE NV BACK TO GREEN AND RESTORE HMD

Shibiswag

Please in the next patch or hotfix, please change NVG back to green.

Also why can we only carry one or the other between HMD and NVG, this is not in the patch notes at all.

This has caused nothing but headaches.

Please change this back, It's frustrating playing at night and bad enough hard to see, but now I ONLY HAVE 1 OPTION TO PICK EITHER NVG OR HMD???

Why not just remove the AIM-9X as well now without HMD and NVG at the same time it's virtually useless.

Thank you!

Shibiswag, are you sure the dcs is the right game for you? So rage..

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

Why not just remove the AIM-9X as well now without HMD and NVG at the same time it's virtually useless.

Thank you!

Dunno bout u, but i just use the iron sights & hope for the best

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

I can say two words, « Open Beta » patch, i'd recommend staying away from Open Beta version, just use stable, or have both install and when a bug in OB pisses you that much, hold tight in Stable until fix. But again, if bugs ain't your thing, Open Beta and Early Acess might not be for you.

If the bug also occur in Stable, well, sorry. :)

PS: Before writing in CAPS and yelling at ED, do some search to know if the model of JHMCS modeled in DCS or planned, is the one compatible with NVG.... but again, my best guess is..... if they made this radio option in this patch, morelikely is the fact they planned to model the version which can't carry NVG?

I can say two words, « Open Beta » patch, i'd recommend staying away from Open Beta version, just use stable, or have both install and when a bug in OB pisses you that much, hold tight in Stable until fix. But again, if bugs ain't your thing, Open Beta and Early Acess might not be for you.

If the bug also occur in Stable, well, sorry. :)

PS: Before writing in CAPS and yelling at ED, do some search to know if the model of JHMCS modeled in DCS or planned, is the one compatible with NVG.... but again, my best guess is..... if they made this radio option in this patch, morelikely is the fact they planned to model the version which can't carry NVG?

It's not a bug, JHMCS II with NVG compatibility is very recent AFAIK (also is multi-colour), and the version of JHMCS we have isn't compatible with NVGs. I'm not even sure there's a mounting for them on our JHMCS.

The new system would be more realistic.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Okay, yes I raged a bit, but I'm not the only one who is hating it, maybe I just made it more out there than others.

I don't really care too much about the HMD, I would just hope they change the NVG back to green.

I can't hardly see anything due to the greyscale, I'm not color blind, but I do have a condition to where it's very difficult for me to see things in greyscale, or just blacks and whites in general, I can't even drive my car at night because I get blinded by headlights very easily due to the high contrast of white lights.

My eyes just can't adjust normally like the average person does, i either see it as too black or too white.

it's extremely hard for me to just use TGP normally much less at night, it takes me a lot of time to just adjust it right to barley even see.

So now I can't see jack crap when flying at night, which is something i enjoy, which now I can't really do because I can't see anything unless i just leave the NVG off.