DCS F-35A

Wags

Maybe, covered by the game they want to get money on real F-35 fixes on kickstarter?:)

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus, is it a realistic sim ?

when any SAM able to bring down the F-117 ? (anytime baby) :D

From Wikipedia:

Combat loss

Main article: 1999 F-117A shoot-down

Only one F-117 (AF ser. no. 82-0806) was lost to enemy action. It was shot down during a mission against the Army of Yugoslavia on 27 March 1999, during Operation Allied Force.[44] About 8:15 pm local time, SA-3s were fired from about 8 miles (13 km) away, launched by a Yugoslav version of the Soviet Isayev S-125 "Neva" (NATO name SA-3 "Goa") anti-aircraft missile system.[44][45][46] The launcher was run by elements of the 3rd Battalion of the 250th Air Defence Missile Brigade under the command of Colonel Zoltán Dani.[47] According to Dani in a 2007 interview, his troops spotted the aircraft on radar when its bomb-bay doors opened, raising its radar signature.[48] One source states one of the missiles detonated by its proximity fuze near the F-117.[44] Dani said he kept most of his missile sites intact by frequently moving them, and had spotters looking for F-117s and other NATO aircraft. He oversaw the modification of his targeting radar to improve its detection.[46]

220px-F-117_canopy.jpg magnify-clip.png

Canopy of F-117 shot down in Serbia in March 1999 at the Museum of Aviation in Belgrade

After the explosion, the aircraft became uncontrollable, forcing the pilot to eject.[44] The pilot was recovered a short time later by a U.S. Marine Corps combat search and rescue team.[44] Photos show that the aircraft struck the ground at low speed in an inverted position, and that the airframe remained relatively intact.[44] The Serbs invited Russian personnel to inspect the aircraft's remains, compromising the then 25-year-old U.S. stealth technology.[49] The F-117's pilot was initially misidentified. While the name "Capt Ken 'Wiz' Dwelle" was painted on the canopy, it was revealed in 2007 that the pilot was Lt. Col. Dale Zelko.[50][51]

Some American sources claim that a second F-117A was damaged during the same campaign, allegedly on 30 April;[52] the aircraft returned to base, but it supposedly never flew again.[53][54]

The stealth technology from the downed F-117 may have been acquired by Russia and China.[55]

Maybe, covered by the game they want to get money on real F-35 fixes on kickstarter?:)

If their Kickstarter goal has nine or more zero's in it, we will know why! :lol:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Cuz i have got me.. a pocket full of quarters...

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

From Wikipedia:

F-117 combat loss: and what ?

i know the story - a hungarian shot it down

Zoltan Dani, now running a bakery (in Szekelykeve - i was there), and Dale Zelko, now retired from the US Air Force, have met and developed a friendship in recent years

i was ironic: too easy to shot down F-117 and B-1B in DCS :(

sign-pic4.jpg

The more planes available. The better.

I just hope ED can keep up with them all. It seems like a lot of work on their side to integrate all these modules (new patch with every release, etc.)

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

I just woke up, I read this news, will be that I'm still drunk from last night, or this news is a joke ? .

the dcs will have an F-35 ?

unbelievable ! ! !

If this news is true, I'll be the first to buy the F-35 module

Edited by Voodoo-chacal

What does Hitler have to say about this?

He was quite upset with the Mustang.

Hitler's on the fence about it.

X-Wing - Tie fighter smile.gif

I want!

"Isn't this fun!?" - Inglorious Bastards

"I rode a tank, held a general's rank / When the Blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank!" - Stones.

I am a bit curious about the coding side of things. It is one thing to make a cockpit sim that runs on a specific set of hardware while it is quite another to make a complete sim (remember this thing does not need DCS World) that runs well on a multitude of PC configurations.

The PC games referenced on the site were done a long, long time ago.

That said, I do hope to see this happen and I will be buying. :)

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

F-117 combat loss: and what ?

i know the story - a hungarian shot it down

Zoltan Dani, now running a bakery (in Szekelykeve - i was there), and Dale Zelko, now retired from the US Air Force, have met and developed a friendship in recent years

i was ironic: too easy to shot down F-117 and B-1B in DCS :(

B-1B isn't a "stealth" A/C

OT. Im in the more the better crowd, hoping for the best

I am a bit curious about the coding side of things. It is one thing to make a cockpit sim that runs on a specific set of hardware while it is quite another to make a complete sim (remember this thing does not need DCS World) that runs well on a multitude of PC configurations.

The PC games referenced on the site were done a long, long time ago.

That said, I do hope to see this happen and I will be buying. :)

If it is called DCS: F-35A, it is part of World.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Options deploy DCS world the option of multiple monitors and support for touch screen monitors.

modulo f-35 will be completely Necessary to use touch screen monitors

DCS should have implemented this option several years ago

Edited by Voodoo-chacal

I could be mistaken but I think your wrong. SIM?s don't have to be endorsed by the manufacturers. That fact that Lockheed DOES is indeed good news.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P