Help switching atable and open beta

Can i get some help?

I know the cmds. I have some guys I fly with and they use open beta. Sce only works in stable. I can type the cmd.prompt but was shocked to note it goes theough the entire dl process EVERY TIME. Next was installing a 2nd copy.

This is where it gets weird. The 2nd copy ill run the dcs updater bla bla.

And itll say ok.

And update to release. Ive tried @open beta

I tried the version specific roll back.

Anyone?

This isnr a issue skatezillas prog will help with btw - that hust takes your typing out. I need a solution either to not needing to download for 1 hr every time i wanna switch versions or what the hell is going on with copy 2 that doesnt seem to want todo anything but stay at release

I know youre thinking why not use the stable version.and chanfe the first.

I rhought of that. But we are talking dozens of hours of retyping code for dce campaigns and a few hours of rebinding. I.m sorry but f that thats gotta be absolute last option.

But id love some help

Can i get some help?

I know the cmds. I have some guys I fly with and they use open beta. Sce only works in stable. I can type the cmd.prompt but was shocked to note it goes theough the entire dl process EVERY TIME. Next was installing a 2nd copy.

This is where it gets weird. The 2nd copy ill run the dcs updater bla bla.

And itll say ok.

And update to release. Ive tried @open beta

I tried the version specific roll back.

Anyone?

This isnr a issue skatezillas prog will help with btw - that hust takes your typing out. I need a solution either to not needing to download for 1 hr every time i wanna switch versions or what the hell is going on with copy 2 that doesnt seem to want todo anything but stay at release

I know youre thinking why not use the stable version.and chanfe the first.

I rhought of that. But we are talking dozens of hours of retyping code for dce campaigns and a few hours of rebinding. I.m sorry but f that thats gotta be absolute last option.

But id love some help

Anyone please? Anyway ro switch without having a hour downliad?

And if the answer is 2 installs why does one the cmd r prompt works but it ignores eberything and goes to releass

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Anyway ro switch without having a hour downliad?

It is the case only when ED updates the stable so the versions are the same for both open beta and stable up to the next beta update.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

:pilotfly:

Ty im aware of both

Skatezilla.is just doing what i can typing

My issue is thus. Read my.reply.to someone else

REWARD FOR.FIXING OFFERED

Fair nuff sir but heres the issue.

I have 2 installs. I just deleted one and dkd a third. They install correctly

However the cmd r stuff that DOES work works EXVCEPT no matter what you it will say it did what u asked.

And youll be in release

And yes i even tried reverting to the open betas actual number.

Im.willing to pay 20.euros or a module.(not a 80.dollar one guys 50 range) if someome DEFINITIVELY fixes this. Definitively means i test and both copiies show good #s andni restart no issue.

And my word is good - im not rich but im at my wits end

It is the case only when ED updates the stable so the versions are the same for both open beta and stable up to the next beta update.

Pls read other replie

Reward offered to anyone fixes this

This was.mt.reply.to some1 but.explains

Fair nuff sir but heres the issue.

I have 2 installs. I just deleted one and dkd a third. They install correctly

However the cmd r stuff that DOES work works EXVCEPT no matter what you it will say it did what u asked.

And youll be in release

And yes i even tried reverting to the open betas actual number.

Im.willing to pay 20.euros or a module.(not a 80.dollar one guys 50 range) if someome DEFINITIVELY fixes this. Definitively means i test and both copiies show good #s andni restart no issue.

And my word is good - im not rich but im at my wits end