Tm Warthog modifier issue on button 4, toggle vs hold

Hi all, Im currently using button 4 on the TM Warthog stick as a modifier button in the DCS config menu for each plane, this is allowing me todouble the amount of commands over all the buttons on the TM Warthog, I am only using it on certain buttons not all of them.

I have a small problem which seems strange, its not acting like I thought it would, I thought it would act like a button where I hold it down and whilst held any button I have it mapped with the modifier would work in its modified state until I release it again, the trouble is its acting like a toggle button instead of a hold and use button. I can press it and use the button in its modified state, when I let go the button stays being used in its modified state until I press and release the button 4 again.

I used to have a FLCS & TQS and understand the difference between the old /T & /H modes used, im not sure why my Warthog is doing this.

Anyone shed any light on this.

Cheers Stephen

Edited by Hotdognz

Make sure when you added it as a modifier you did it as a toggle not a switch. Should be added in the modifier box on the left of the screen, not the one on the right.

I did the same thing a while back and it took me forever to realize what I had done. Thought my button was broke or sticking. :)

Sage

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group One | Discord

Make sure when you added it as a modifier you did it as a toggle not a switch. Should be added in the modifier box on the left of the screen, not the one on the right.

I did the same thing a while back and it took me forever to realize what I had done. Thought my button was broke or sticking. :)

Sage

Sage, thank you so much that was it.

Cheers Stephen