How do I set up on cat?

Why should you immediately turn away from the carrier after takeoff?

I can't remember where I read this, so I'm unsure of the accuracy, but if you went straight after launch and something went wrong, causing you to crash in the water, the ship would run you over. Or if you ejected you'd possibly hit the ship. At least that's my guess.

2 Ways,

I Enabled the AB Detent on my Warthog Throttle,

So I Run up to 100%, Launch, then Hands on Lift Throttle Engage AB,

This proved a bit annoying in Combat, So I took the AB Detent back off the AB Side of the throttles.

Now I Use the Controls indicator, to run up to 100%, launch, then after clearing catapult, kick on the ABs.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I would say that it's kind of a shift key. You hold it, push the throttle forward and than you can let go of the keys. Afterburner is still active and will stay active.

Why should you immediately turn away from the carrier after takeoff?

If you want to fly the correct procedure... launch, clean up the jet, 20 degree climbing turn to the right (left for cats 3 and 4). Then back to parallel the BRC. 350 at 500' out to 7 DME then on course. some changes for cat II and III.

Clearing turn is to get out of the way so they can launch the next aircraft.

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group One | Discord

two Issues

"get the launch bar over the cat & press "U" to be connected"

According to the controls in the game, the U is for landing on carrier and its category is Debug and I cannot assign it to a button.

In order to get the finger lift for both to work, I had to make the key command a "9" and then assign a button.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

U is improperly labeled, it's what you need to press to connect to catapult.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs