NS430 is not authorized - gets deactivated

Rhinozherous

Hello!

I bought the NS430 three days ago and it always worked without any problems. Today I started up DCS and get these Error messages - see screenshots.

Its funny because it is a keyless product ^^

The NS430 appears in my DCS profile and I am always connected to the internet.

Any help apreciated, Thank you!

000933.jpg.58678aa4867556405af2683aa162123e.jpg

000934.jpg.643780f18919f07b74eaa1b38b64cab1.jpg

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Might be something to do with the "free trials" ending today. You might need to disable/re-enable/re-install in the module manager. I had to disable a lot of modules last night.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I tried it... de and reactivating didnt do the trick, un and reinstalling brought more problems :lol: Now I could install the NS430 for the MI8 cockpit but it isnt working because I am unable to install the basic NS430 it seems - this one appears as "Buy" only in the module manager ^^

I created a Support Ticket

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I tried it... de and reactivating didnt do the trick, un and reinstalling brought more problems :lol: Now I could install the NS430 for the MI8 cockpit but it isnt working because I am unable to install the basic NS430 it seems - this one appears as "Buy" only in the module manager ^^

I created a Support Ticket

I already know what happened - I thought that I buy the Bundle with the Base NS430 AND the MI8 cockpit. But it seems I only bought the MI8 cockpit extension without the Base.

It worked because of the free module trial days.

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I already know what happened - I thought that I buy the Bundle with the Base NS430 AND the MI8 cockpit. But it seems I only bought the MI8 cockpit extension without the Base.

It worked because of the free module trial days.

Man, that was a bummer. Well, easily solved then, but you've gotta buy it. Summer sale is probably not to far off.

Man, that was a bummer. Well, easily solved then, but you've gotta buy it. Summer sale is probably not to far off.

Ah no problem, already bought it. It isnt very expensive, but very helpful!

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Ah no problem, already bought it. It isnt very expensive, but very helpful!
Yeah totally! I like the option to have the Hip navigate in a more modern way when I want to. And be able to go "old school" when that suits me!