Falklands close to be realease?

greco.bernardi

I doubt the Falkland map will be released this year. Not even into Early Access.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

That picture..

I was gonna say “haha in your dreams” then I saw the picture

...means nothing.

Were you able to join that test?

Testing does not roll like that.

Best to ask Razbam, last time I check their forum section, there is nothing but silence from them.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

...means nothing.

Were you able to join that test?

Testing does not roll like that.

Best to ask Razbam, last time I check their forum section, there is nothing but silence from them.

I´m not able to join, It´s a close server and need password.

Anyway, i don´t have the Falklands Map, Falklands asset or naval assets that be required to join.

Looks like we only can see this Falklands map server or the option for it in multiplayer maps when they create the test server. On saturday i saw 2 times this option.

Might just be a marketing scheme. They know how hyped the community gets from even so small hints or insinuations. Like the Hind for about 0.5s in that video. We have also seen not yet announced aircrafts on MP server lists before.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Might just be a marketing scheme. They know how hyped the community gets from even so small hints or insinuations. Like the Hind for about 0.5s in that video. We have also seen not yet announced aircrafts on MP server lists before.

I saw this saturday when i try to filter the MP to Normandy map that falklands was a option filter in filter menu.

I do this a Printscreen of my desktop ...its not a something that i find in internet.

Someone know who is playing?

They have to test it somehow.

I think so.

And when they have to make a MP test we can see added to our multiplayer windows (OB2.5.6) a additional filter map ...Falklands map.

I´m try to figure if it looks like we will have a new map and assets this year yet.

In the mission briefing was what is needed to join...a Map, Naval assets and Falklands assets (ground units?)

And a password! :)

Edited by greco.bernardi

I saw this saturday when i try to filter the MP to Normandy map that falklands was a option filter in filter menu.

I do this a Printscreen of my desktop ...its not a something that i find in internet.

Someone know who is playing?

I didn't accuse you for making it up. You saw what you saw. But it can be as simple as someone "from the inside" created a server with the not yet officialy existing Falkland map, a fake server, a non working server, even if you got the password. Just so that hopefully someone, somewhere, would catch the bait. In this case you. You saw it, took a screenshot and posted it here as a sighn of soon to be released. And the hype is soon a fact, just as "They" hoped. ED like these kind of subtle, "coincidencial" marketing strategies.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

I didn't accuse you for making it up. You saw what you saw. But it can be as simple as someone "from the inside" created a server with the not yet officialy existing Falkland map, a fake server, a non working server, even if you got the password. Just so that hopefully someone, somewhere, would catch the bait. In this case you. You saw it, took a screenshot and posted it here as a sighn of soon to be released. And the hype is soon a fact, just as "They" hoped. ED like these kind of subtle, "coincidencial" marketing strategies.

Maybe...who knows?:huh:

Edited by greco.bernardi

Either way... it means nothing.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

The map is in development but they've been playtesting elements for a long time. I can tell it's real because of the players on it. Not sure why anyone would think it's some sort of conspiracy theory going on, it exists and it's not a figment of imagination, hype, marketing or any other silliness, it just takes a long time to do a map and assets, assuming you are doing it in your spare time with a job etc. Quit the drama!

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

• 1 month later...
Password for server is "wingardium leviosa", just tried. Razbam Ron told me just now

So now we just need the map to be able to join...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

A lot of pictures have been posted on Razbam's twitter feed in the last few hours - there's also two links to videos showing a flight of Harrier taking off from Mount Pleasant and another of a Huey flying over the island. Despite the lower quality of the screenshots and the videos due to VR capture, the work seems to be amazing.

I really hope they take their time to finish it and deliver it with the huge amount of assets they are working on to go along the map.

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

If they would only post such stuff HERE, on the actual game forum...

Tornado3 small.jpg