EB ILS help

Gavski1

So I dial in ILS, tacan and tower for my required airfield. tacan and tower work fine. On approach I switch the iluminated button (next to the nav button) from tacan to vor but don't get any ILS needles. Tried switching the yellow bars on the HSI in the FM, also get no Morse signal?

running out of things to try.

thanks

FC3, F86 Sabre, Mig 21Bis, A10C, C-101, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A18-C Hornet, UH1-H Huey, AV8-N/A Harrier, Mirage 2000c, Spitfire MKix, Me BF109 K-4, Tornado GR4 (one day).

Any with ils, Senaki, Kutaisi, Kobuleti.....

think it may be something to do with pushing the radio buttons in after tuning, it'm trying it atm

FC3, F86 Sabre, Mig 21Bis, A10C, C-101, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A18-C Hornet, UH1-H Huey, AV8-N/A Harrier, Mirage 2000c, Spitfire MKix, Me BF109 K-4, Tornado GR4 (one day).

Any with ils, Senaki, Kutaisi, Kobuleti.....

think it may be something to do with pushing the radio buttons in after tuning, it'm trying it atm

Works ok in the tutorial (IFR) but not in mission editor - eg take off from batumi, land at any of the above.

I tried landing at Batumi and Kobuleti from the mission editor. Both worked perfectly for me. Can I get you to attach a mission track and I can take a look? I think you might be doing something a little wrong.

Never uploade3d a track before but think this is ok.

Hope you can see tacan working ok but nothing from ils - tuned to kobuleti

thanks

C101ilsproblem1.trk

I just landed at Sochi aided by ILS and it seemed to work well_

J8D_KzqgYYs

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

There seems to be an issue with that trk/mission. Either it's recorded from a very old mission or there's some bug with it.

If I use my own mission the Kutaisi ILS works, but it doesn't when I take control in that trk.

I recommend you try with a new mission from scratch.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

There seems to be an issue with that trk/mission. Either it's recorded from a very old mission or there's some bug with it.

If I use my own mission the Kutaisi ILS works, but it doesn't when I take control in that trk.

I recommend you try with a new mission from scratch.

This is set up as a new mission in ME. There's literally nothing else in it, Just the C101. Do y'all think it could be a problem with the C101 install. I have tried this over several days with a variety of different airfields and always the same problem?

thanks all for ya help.

It's really odd. You can try to make a repair. To do so, right click on your direct access to DCS in your Windows desktop, select properties and replace update for repair in the direct access tab.

Also, try first, before doing the repair, the attached miz and let me know if you can tune the Kutaisi ILS in it (111.5 MHz).

repair.jpg.32c6bc54933bb7d902bfb510d64e7e60.jpg

ILS-Kutaisi.miz

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Did the repair and completely new mission (think I was overwriting before) and seems to be working ok now - thanks for all the help and input ++