DCS World and A-10C/Ka-50

• ED Team

I have question when I already own my copy of A-10C and Ka-50 BS2. Do we get an update for free to 1.1.2. with our serial keys when the final version of DCS World will be released?

If it's anywhere written yet then sorry but I couldn't find it.:joystick:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

I have question when I already own my copy of A-10C and Ka-50 BS2. Do we get an update for free to 1.1.2. with our serial keys when the final version of DCS World will be released?

If it's anywhere written yet then sorry but I couldn't find it.:joystick:

Good question, although I would prefer being able to use my current serial (or upgraded serial) with the "full version" when it comes available, instead of having to install BS2/A-10C and then the update/patch...

Upgrading from BS to BS 2 requires you to spend a little amount of money (or buy the hole game again if you are like me :megalol:)... so I think that it will depend on how much effort it does take to migrate A-10C/BS2 to the new world engine.

If this new world worth the upgrading then I would not blame ED for charging me some money for "upgrading" my serials, but please don't quote me on this because I love Fly simulation so much that I bought all versions of MSFS since version 2002 (except MS Fly)... :pilotfly:

Anyway, let's see what ED has to say.

Regards

EDIT: LOL that's happend when you don't post quickly... jejejeje That's great news

Compuer Specs

Intel Core i7 920 D0 @2.6Ghz

Asus P6T7 WS rev2

6GB Corsair Dominator GT CMG6GX3M3A2000C8

2xHP 300GB 10K SAS RAID 1

Corsair AX1200

Nvidia Geforce GTX 580 3GB

Water Cooling Specs:

Koolance CPU-360

Koolance ASP6T7WS

2xSwiftech MCP655 with EK D5 Dual Top

1xBlack Ice GT S 360 XFlow

1xPhobya Xtreme 400

Tubing:Tygon 2001 1/2"

2xBitfenix Spectre Pro 230mm

Swiftech MCres Rev1

This is the part I can't wait for. Sure, the Mustang looks like it'll be nice, and I'm becoming tempted to buy it, but this DCS World is something I really like. I wonder if ED will release a beta version of the patches to make the A10 or the KA50 compatible, or if they will wait until DCS World is gold before allowing us plebs to save space :)

Yes, current keys for DCS Black Shark and Warthog will be accepted for integration into DCS World with the next patch.

What about the people that bought BS2 update only? I have BS1 on Steam, and BS2 from DCS Store.

That's a big mess! lol :megalol:

Voando.org - Brazilian Flight Community

If you have purchased the full game, and can run it outside of DCS World, it should certainly work within World too, regardless of where you originally bought it from. At least that's the impression I've got from the info released so far.

.....it should certainly work within World too....

Following the patch introducing BS2 as a module to the core as opposed to a standalone install, then yes, you are quite correct I would have thought.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

As long as you have a valid serial-number, it's what matters.

Where you bought it, standalone, update, steam - doesn't matter, it will work.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Will permit "DCS World" to install products in more languages?

i.e. I own BS2 (RU version) and A-10C (ENG version).

Can I to purchase "DCS World" (ENG or RU version, when available of course) and to install my DCS products (RU and ENG versions together)?

Thanks in advance for reply.

antonio.

Can I to purchase "DCS World" (ENG or RU version, when available of course) and to install my DCS products (RU and ENG versions together)?

antonio.

Almost certainly. (I have no actual idea but keys have never differentiated between language versions before. i.e. A DCS A-10 key works for any language.)

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

antonio.

Currently Russian versions of DCS use a different set of keys than English versions, because they are sold at different price points. I'm not sure about the other language versions. This means that, at this stage, I don't think you will be able to integrate a Russian BS2 and an English A-10C module into DCS World together. Will need to verify with the team.

Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Currently Russian versions of DCS use a different set of keys than English versions, because they are sold at different price points. I'm not sure about the other language versions. This means that, at this stage, I don't think you will be able to integrate a Russian BS2 and an English A-10C module into DCS World together. Will need to verify with the team.

Thank You very much for careful reply. I'll wait coming info.

antonio.

Thank You very much for careful reply. I'll wait coming info.

antonio.

Indeed, localizations use different keys, so you will have to use the same localization version for all of your World and module installs for them to be integrated. I don't know if this will change in the future.

Also should correct myself from an earlier post and point out that BS2 keys will be accepted into World, not BS1 keys.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Also it does appear that we will reform the keys system so that localization is no longer an issue for World integration, but please don't take this as fact until it actually is a fact.

На самом деле, спасибо вам за это.

антонио.