where is the DCS world download

Thanks EtherealN

Of course I´d like to check it, but installations with or without DCSW are still compatible online ?

At this point in time, the DCS World that comes as delivery method for the P-51 beta is only online compatible with itself. That is, no A-10C or BS2. They will be introduced at a later point, but I cannot give you a timeframe for that. So for now I'd say the reason to get it (aside from the P-51! :D ) would be if you are interested in looking at it.

If you are only interested in the Ka-50 or A-10C, there's no reason to worry about this one yet.

EDIT: And just in case I am misunderstanding your question and to be clear: installing this will not break any other installs you have currently. They'll just be incompatible online and otherwise behave on your computer as if they are different games.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Also, took a quick look at the ME before I left for work this morning - impressed.

For any mission maker out there it is worth downloading DCSW just to get a heads up of features that are in the works.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Thanks Eth, I think it's my AV freaking out. Kinda reminds me of my wife.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! I have that same problem to my friend!!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! I have that same problem to my friend!!

Mine went opposite... I have to get her a new computer to run P-51, she was jumping up and down when she saw I had it installed! :joystick:

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM