VEAO Aircraft Wishlist

I saw some people say how much they waiting for VEAO spitfire, are they unaware of ED Spitfire coming out soon? VEAO probably release spitfire on 2017.

Theres no way ED will let veao release there versions of the spitfire at the same time :smilewink: I am aware of the veao spitfire yes, I look forward to flying both :thumbup:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great if VEAO could do a Seafire as well.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Theres no way ED will let veao release there versions of the spitfire at the same time :smilewink: I am aware of the veao spitfire yes, I look forward to flying both :thumbup:

Add to that we wouldn't release ours at the same time either, that's just crazy business.

Nando's is expensive..................................

Any thoughts on this?

[ATTACH]137579[/ATTACH]

Sadly for reasons beyond our control I am unable to confirm any plans for any Hurricane Variant at the moment, hopefully this may change in the future.

Pman

Sadly for reasons beyond our control I am unable to confirm any plans for any Hurricane Variant at the moment, hopefully this may change in the future.

Pman

and as soon as it does, I'll join the line ready to buy it Pman!

I'm noticing a trend here LOL .... Hawk, Hawker Tempest, Hawker Hurricane .... oooh!!!!

I've got the Hawk ... what a beautiful package .... and the other two would find a spot in my virtual hanger in short order too ... just saying!

S!

and as soon as it does, I'll join the line ready to buy it Pman!

I'm noticing a trend here LOL .... Hawk, Hawker Tempest, Hawker Hurricane .... oooh!!!!

I've got the Hawk ... what a beautiful package .... and the other two would find a spot in my virtual hanger in short order too ... just saying!

S!

I would like to second that emotion :joystick:

Happy landings,

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png

The Dutch F16 would be nice iff that is possible.

Not from us I am afraid

F16 is out of scope for us, not in our field of interest for many reasons which I've gone into in the past :)

Pman

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Extremely doubtful. They're mostly doing aircraft that where in English service. A Hawker Hunter wich also served the royal Netherlands airforce is a good candidate. I asked them about it before and it's likely that they do one in the near future. Let's hope we'll have a dutch skin too

[ame]

[/ame]

Check my F-15C guide

That would be awsome to.

I know the Pilot of the dutch Hawker Hunter he flies for our company :) it would be great if this is in DCS as well..

Extremely doubtful. They're mostly doing aircraft that where in English service. A Hawker Hunter wich also served the royal Netherlands airforce is a good candidate. I asked them about it before and it's likely that they do one in the near future. Let's hope we'll have a dutch skin too

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

Hunter is the plans for the second tranche of aircraft :)

Pman

:thumbup:

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

I was in the RAF Museum at RAF Cosford a couple of weekends back. There's some very nice stuff in there, especially in the Cold War hall :)

I think the VEAO team should have a visit in the near future.

I know the curator there very well, where do you think I got all my Me410 info from ;)

Pman