Don't miss your chance to win MFG Crosswind Rudder pedals if you backed Kickstarter

Mysticpuma

When the Kickstarter was announced the ATAG community offered as an incentive the chance to win MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals for anyone who backed with $40 or more.

The draw is going to be made.on October 20th and if you want to be in with a chance to win just visit the thread below and add an image confirming that you are a backed and showing the amount.

Please note there have already been a few 'chancers' who have copied other people's pledge images! Trust us, these expensive rudder pedals will need more authentic verification from the winner than just the screenshot of a pledge! So don't risk being embarrassed by copy and pasting someone else's image!

If there is a chance of making this a sticky until the 20th it would be greatly appreciated, but for now, if you pledged $40 or more, visit the link below and enter for your chance to win.

Cheers, MP

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5635

When the Kickstarter was announced the ATAG community offered as an incentive the chance to win MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals for anyone who backed with $40 or more.

The draw is going to be made.on October 20th and if you want to be in with a chance to win just visit the thread below and add an image confirming that you are a backed and showing the amount.

Please note there have already been a few 'chancers' who have copied other people's pledge images! Trust us, these expensive rudder pedals will need more authentic verification from the winner than just the screenshot of a pledge! So don't risk being embarrassed by copy and pasting someone else's image!

If there is a chance of making this a sticky until the 20th it would be greatly appreciated, but for now, if you pledged $40 or more, visit the link below and enter for your chance to win.

Cheers, MP

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5635

Oh glad to hear they will verify backing. Hoping my number comes up for these awesome pedals! :D

• Like 1

• ED Team

Wow... how sad is that?

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Wow... how sad is that?

+1

And here I thought this community was above the FPS crowd in honesty...

:doh:

Welcome to " Hacksville " = any country < " meaning cheaters are from varied countries..:music_whistling:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Thanks for the heads up Mystic. I had a feeling that it would take more than a screen shot to prove the backing once a winner was selected. I hope I'm picked, but even if I'm not at least I've got a WWII sim and some rewards coming down the pipe in the future.

+1

And here I thought this community was above the FPS crowd in honesty...

:doh:

Welcome to " Hacksville " = any country < " meaning cheaters are from varied countries..:music_whistling:

Every community has its screwed up members, no matter what form that community takes. A recent experience I've had with one shows that there are just some messed up and rather sad people among flight simmers.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Thanks for the heads up Mystic. I had a feeling that it would take more than a screen shot to prove the backing once a winner was selected. I hope I'm picked, but even if I'm not at least I've got a WWII sim and some rewards coming down the pipe in the future.

Every community has its screwed up members, no matter what form that community takes. A recent experience I've had with one shows that there are just some messed up and rather sad people among flight simmers.

Yea, I agree with you there is some bad apples everywhere that mess things up for others...:music_whistling:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Just heard back from ATAG_Bliss. He is not able to make the draw for a further two-weeks due to work commitments! Please look at this one of three ways.

1) Okay, at-least I'm in the draw and it is going to happen in two-weeks!

2) I can't believe it! They're giving away a free set of very expensive rudder pedals and we have to wait another two-weeks! I want my entry back and I don't want to wait anymore.

3) Okay, great, I thought I'd missed my chance but at-least now I still have a few more days left to enter!

Sorry about this, but the pedals will be given away...patience....patience...

Sorry about this, but the pedals will be given away...patience....patience...

No worries Mystic, thanks for the updates!

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Hi guys.

Long story short. I got a huge promotion and they moved me immediately (IE - all my stuff is with the movers and am in the middle of house hunting again, not to mention trying to do the new job)

Between all the traveling I've done (literally have both driven and flown around 6000 miles combined in the past 2 weeks) I'm finally in my home duty station looking for a house. I'm doing the hotel thing at the moment, but should be able to do the drawing sooner than later.

It's just been a really busy last few weeks. Imagine being told you have 20 days to move 2500 miles. Now picture being around 1500 miles from your real home, and you having 4 vehicles and a 32ft enclosed trailer that far away (2 of which are race cars) and trying to move all that stuff, get ready to move, clean the house etc., etc..

I need a break :D

But, seriously, someone is going to be getting those things soon. (Lucky SOB :) )

Hi guys.

Long story short. I got a huge promotion and they moved me immediately (IE - all my stuff is with the movers and am in the middle of house hunting again, not to mention trying to do the new job)

Between all the traveling I've done (literally have both driven and flown around 6000 miles combined in the past 2 weeks) I'm finally in my home duty station looking for a house. I'm doing the hotel thing at the moment, but should be able to do the drawing sooner than later.

It's just been a really busy last few weeks. Imagine being told you have 20 days to move 2500 miles. Now picture being around 1500 miles from your real home, and you having 4 vehicles and a 32ft enclosed trailer that far away (2 of which are race cars) and trying to move all that stuff, get ready to move, clean the house etc., etc..

But, seriously, someone is going to be getting those things soon. (Lucky SOB :) )

Simply not good enough Bliss, get your priorities straight!!! no commitment these days...:D

That sounds like a big excuse. your really using them and having a ball...:thumbup:

Good luck with the move.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Hi guys.

Congratulation's on the promotion!...and I do hope there is brand new secretary in the deal ;)

ok, as i ordered serial number 15 of those pedals, i didnt take part in this lottery, as it would be unfair to reduce the chance of the other packers....

although i never had luck in such things, so i certainly would get struck by a thunderbolt before winnning those anyway.

i dont know, its just a guess, but i think part of the delay was the rudderpedals improvement.i myself waited now for almost two months, because there were some improvements made for the second patch of pedals.

some physical ones, as well as software updates and a working bootloader.

so firmware updates should be easy going now...

today i just received a mail, that finally all the tasks are finished, and the pedals will be ready to ship tomorrow...so the lucky winner should have a chance to get his feet on them soon...i know i cant wait!

good luck!