[RESOLVED]Radio "F" keys change view whilst radio menu is open

Hi Guys,

Like the title says this is happening across multiple platforms for me I open my radio menu and press the function keys to select and it doesn't work. It simply changes the view.

I know we now have a clickable radio menu, but I use voice attack and have now no longer have a functioning radio system. :cry:

Any insights? Or am I stuck with the mouse now?

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE

"Jonno"

Flying DCS since Black Shark 1.

Hmm, that's weird. My F-keys still work as they should in the radio menu. At leat they did last week, haven't used them since then.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

That's something at least! It lets me know that it shouldn't be happening! Anyone had something similar or know a fix? The function keys are clearly working it's just that my game ignores them for my radio commands and happily show's me another view!

"Jonno"

UPDATE:

I have conducted some more testing and confirm that my function keys are working in DCS 2.0 but not 1.5.

I can only click on the menu in 1.5 but in 2.0 I can both click and use the keyboard function keys to access the communications options.

I will try with a new keyboard now and post the result...

"Jonno"

• ED Team

Seem to be working for me

Try removing any unofficial modifications ( if you have any ) and run a cleanup and repair

if you still have no joy attach your dcs log folder zipped and we will look for clues

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

UPDATE & RESOLVED:

Thank you BIGNEWY! I didn't have any mods installed (other than TACVIEW) but the repair has restored it to full function. I have struggled with this for a few days and really appreciate the help!

The Repair function worked like a charm. :-)

• Like 1

"Jonno"