Helicopters Tournament 7

Alpenwolf

2BAG_Inferno - Ka-50

2-я Боевая Авиа Группа|Ютуб |

Asus p8h67 v3.0 rev B3 | Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3 gHz | RAM Kingston DDR3 20GB | Palit GTX 670 Jet Stream 2GB (:(умерла)| Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8Gb | 1920x1080 | РУС - VPC MongoosT-50 Black Edition Flightstick | РУД - Saitek X52 | VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base + VPC SharKa-50 Grip | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR5 + TrackClip pro  

"Клиент вырос, новый клиент тупой, его мало интересует авиация..." (с) Неизвестный весёлый пилот.

Grrr... will be missing this one too (this time due to summer holidays, which I guess is about as nice reason to miss as there is).

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

As of now, all Red helicopters are taken. Some have offered to switch teams to balance the odds should that be necessary. Hope we wont have to.

You can still sign up for Red as a reserve pilot if you want to.

10 more days to go.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

We knew it's a little bit late, but it will also be available for the upcoming Tournaments.

There is a Categorie " Helicopter Tournament" at the Helicopter Pilots Meeting Point.

If you participate in the Helicopters Tournament 7 and like to get comfortable in contact with your fellow pilots in the fraction, please join the Low-Level-Heaven DISCORD https://discord.gg/sSCx7B8

Low-Level-Heaven

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

You signed in for the BLUE Fraction and liked to get in contact with the UGLY ANGELS to coordinate communication and tactics?

That's the easiest way to do it. :thumbup:

Always happy landings ;)

I would like to fly. It looks like you need gazelle pilots. I will take an “L” if thats alright.

You can take the L. What's your username, please?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com