Have the Hornet devs moved back from the Viper? - Page 19 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 06:06 PM   #181
NineLine
Community Manager

Guys, chose to focus on the topic, which I believe has been reasonably answered already, but if we continue to just spiral downward into bickering with one another then this will be closed.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 11-11-2019, 08:01 PM   #182
Flamin_Squirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmergloom667 View Post
I had the impression you thought my view on the matter as unconstructive. I may have been mistaken

Also let's cut this short: while I dont see these kind if threads being helpful in any way, I also never hinted at limiting anyone's right to post exactly these kind of threads. We will still disagree on its effectiveness and if you see that as judging then I'm fine with that.

It often seems hard to tell if these threads are going to be of any use until they've played out. While the content might be a bit hit and miss, as long as ED have taken the message on-board that's the main thing; even if they decide not to act on it.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:15 PM   #183
Alphamale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamin_Squirrel View Post

It often seems hard to tell if these threads are going to be of any use until they've played out. While the content might be a bit hit and miss, as long as ED have taken the message on-board that's the main thing; even if they decide not to act on it.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:53 PM   #184
BuzzU

I don't think there's much left to say. The question has been answered.

All we can do is wait for updates now. Asking for them doesn't speed up the process.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:38 PM   #185
Arctander

just close it now.

My thread has been answered, we’ll wait to see if the hard push materialises In end Nov/Dec and then take stock and decide if ED can match actions to words and understands they need to act to repair the damage this episode has caused.

Last edited by Arctander; 11-11-2019 at 09:41 PM.
Closed Thread