[NO BUG]Mi-8 fuel gauge stuck?

Hi all, my fuel gauge seems to show the same fuel quantity, whether I refuel or not. I've found some other posts indicating similar things maybe happen with other Russian aircraft perhaps because it measures only cumulative fuel flow (as opposed to actual current fuel level), but I'm struggling to find something on this for the Mi-8. I'm also not sure why it indicates the same quantity regardless of how much I start with (from mission start).

Any ideas on what to do?

Have you set the fuel gauge selector to display fuel from the respective tanks you want to see?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hi all, my fuel gauge seems to show the same fuel quantity, whether I refuel or not. I've found some other posts indicating similar things maybe happen with other Russian aircraft perhaps because it measures only cumulative fuel flow (as opposed to actual current fuel level), but I'm struggling to find something on this for the Mi-8. I'm also not sure why it indicates the same quantity regardless of how much I start with (from mission start).

Any ideas on what to do?

There is a fuel tank selector close to the gauge. By default I think it is set in feed tanks which are always full (except when you are out of fuel in the rest of the tanks)

You need to move the selector switch to the tank you want to see or the full "internal" position.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]