@Devs...cant bomb targets as a pilot?

SmokeFan

There it should be up to the Server Owner/Mission Designer, to force options, like today.

Like today? I have not yet found a way to enforce the realistic A-A pipper for MiG-21 pilots on my server. Just as an example...

Anyways, I guess we went OT pretty far. We can continue this discussion per PMs :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I don't really see what the option to see the JHMCS on both eyes has to do with having a life or a job? :huh:

Now on the other hand being able to switch back and forth between cockpits midflight does make a big difference though! So I don't really understand the comparison.

Sorry but I don't agree, mainly cause I can't see how this gives anyone any competitive advantage in MP. We knew from the word go that a 2 seat plane flown by a person in a simulation could require the person to switch between front and back seat, something that if anything, it is a competitive disadvantage; specially when compared to FC3 air superiority fighters with incredibly simplify Vehicle-Pilot Interface. This is aggravated by the fact that currently when you go back seat, Iceman just keep a low level flight.

Now, If they added an excellent AI like for Jester which fly the plane and combat while you manage the radar, then we could start to discuss and I might start agreeing with you.