[FIXED]UN mission 2 in 2.5 beta

Sharkku

Yes, I can confirm that problem - tried several times and the event was never triggered.

You edited the mission with the ME? Or where did you change the value?

Edit: Looks like I have to change the following triggers in that case (worked fine, thanks Sharkku)

Bloik_podlet_psadka

Bloik_podlet_psadka2

Bloik_podlet_razgruz

Bloik_podlet_razgruz2

Edited by rge75

Not to be that guy but I thought one of the reasons for release of 2.5 taking so long was so these things could be tested. I understand bugs can creep in but something as repeatable as this should not be there.

My worry is whether it will ever be fixed? The weapons training in the old version was broken (no gunner was present) and was never fixed.

Love the module and was planning on it being my focus until Iron flag for the A10 comes out but it looks like both campaigns for it have significant issues and expecting customers to edit the missions as needed is not really acceptable. Here's hoping for a quick fix on this one!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

First off, sorry for the necro bump.

Hello everyone, I'm brought here because I'm having the same issue with the current 'normal branch' Steam version of the game (as of July 2, 2020).

I've landed at checkpoint 8, however the next event was not triggered. I have tried this several times with no joy. I then attempted to modify the mission triggers as previously noted with no joy, but I'm no editor so I could easily have done it wrong.

I thought I'd bring it up in case it was either never fixed or broken by a patch between the original post and now.

Cheers

Edited by Dingus

• ED Team

Hi

I will add this to my list to check,

If anyone has a track replay showing the issue please feel free to attach it.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Just to follow up, the mission looks like it is fixed, if you are on the stable version you should get it in the next update.

Thanks

Screen_200703_101217.thumb.png.1951694c3b39fc0a4d6bde22b7d52852.png

Screen_200703_102000.thumb.png.638547a1d8d65fcd9a0b2950f18be764.png

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 4 months later...

Playing the campain with ver 2.5.657530, I was stucked in waypoint 5 after landing and the rear door opened. Inside the ME, the trigger "Bloik_podlet_posadka2" worked but not the following "Bloik_podlet_razgruz". I solved the issue after moving the WP 1 of Gruzchik group over the BP_Dalyn_Dym group. This allow the Gruzchik group to go inside the Razgruz zone.