Backer Rewards Section is Finally Here

ok the story goes on!

after a couple of minutes, logged in again with my second account which i created totday, both on the dcs site and here...and voila, i could finally have a glimbse into the backers forum...

after a couple of minutes though, suddenly i wasnt logged in anymore...tried again and again, didnt work...logged in here with this account, and received a pm from const, telling me that the second account was deleted, and i should write him again once i changed my email...

i wrote him my current status, username and email for all three sites...now im waiting and not touching anything anymore until this works :)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they fix my account soon.

Give it 24 hours my friend. I had the same concern but within 24 hours it was resolved. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Oooooh! Did you see what was just posted in the backer section?!

Just kidding, Whip. Hang in there. If anything big drops I'll relay it.

Const is the man on duty! He fixed me up, I don't need you guys now! :megalol:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane."

Dogs of War Dedicated WWII Server Thread

Give it 24 hours my friend. I had the same concern but within 24 hours it was resolved. :)

I don't want to boast or anything, but they fixed mine in 7 hours and 52 minutes... maybe you should have gone for the Express Customer Service reward too :smilewink:

Dear Shilka. I hate you so very very much. Love, Rex

I don't want to boast or anything, but they fixed mine in 7 hours and 52 minutes... maybe you should have gone for the Express Customer Service reward too :smilewink:

Lol!! Ok maybe you're right! :music_whistling: Actually it was about a 10 hour turnaround. They fixed me up while I was dreaming about DCS. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Not getting in .

I tried everything and still get the same Bird-Dog, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

.IIya posted solutions which I tried but still no go for me :cry:

Well I emailed them yesterday evening that I could not access the Rewards site nor the closed backer forum, got home this evening to a reply that all should be well now ( I had used a different email on Kickstarter), and I do indeed now have access to both.

Kudos for the quick response in getting me fixed up!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Well I emailed them yesterday evening that I could not access the Rewards site nor the closed backer forum, got home this evening to a reply that all should be well now ( I had used a different email on Kickstarter), and I do indeed now have access to both.

Kudos for the quick response in getting me fixed up!

Same here, thanks guys.

I had a prob where I used 2 different KS accounts and forgot I pledged on 1 and pledged on the other, All sorted in a few hours great customer support hope it lasts for the game..

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

Day three since I sent email and still no reply.

hang in there leafer...

luthier said, that he's working alone on the merges, and that it has top priority for him to get all accounts sorted.so right now you are not missing much in the backers forum anyway...im sure your account will be sorted soon.