Stable/Open Beta side by side? Command line or Skatezilla?

Hope someone can help...currently happy with the last 2.5.5xxx stable release...(rolled back from the latest Stable)

As its the last version that most of my A10C campaigns seem to work reasonably well on...

The latest stable is completely broken as far as regards content and obviously there are massive issues with Open Beta as well...

I've historically stayed a million miles away from OB...but now am looking at some co-op flights witha group of A10C fliers...for which I obviously need access to Open Beta (for MP)

Now I thought that Skatezillers GUI utility would help me to have both Stable and OB releases side by side and switch between the 2 but my (so far limited usage) seems to imply that yes, it can happily switch between 2 (or more) different versions in different "slots" - but I have to have both versions already installed...

Without enough SSD space for 2 seperate versions (my install is nearly 240GB - so double that for 2 installs...with more space needed when the Syria map comes) Is there anyway I can merely install "the delta" on top of my stable release - to have a side by side OB version installed without messing with any of my Stable files/missions/mods...

Thanks in advance...

Airbag_signatur.png

Nah, this is the eternal issue and I have this problem a few times a week for 'reasons'.

So I'm pretty adept at opening the command window in the right folder, dcs_updater.exe update @open_beta and the other command for the other verison.

It tends to be quick once you swapped between them both as long as you dont delete your already downloaded files and cleanup.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *