Do you mostly play Single player or Multiplayer?

Frag

Do you mostly play Single player or Multiplayer?  

423 members have voted

1. 1. Do you mostly play Single player or Multiplayer?

• Single player
    • Multiplayer

Mostly single player, starting to play more multiplayer nowadays for me...

For me, when I started out, playing on airquake/spamraam type servers really turned me off of Multiplayer. As someone with an aviation background, and a keen interest in military aviation, the utter lack of realism really bothered me. So I started playing single player missions, and began designing my own.

The whole squadron scene intrigues me, but I do not have the time to commit to a formal structure such as they are.

Currently my multiplayer flying consists of flying once every week or two with the folks over on the Wingman Finder Discord channel https://discord.gg/sx4YEV

I like to think the missions I have been designing lately for single player are some of the most realistic scenarios you can get in the game. I'd invite any of the "Mostly Multi" crew to check them out here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?set_filter=Y&arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=&arrFilter_DATE_CREATE_1_DAYS_TO_BACK=&CREATED_BY=sedlo&sort_by_order=TIMESTAMP_X_DESC&set_filter=Filter

• Like 1

SP, have tried DCS MP and it was ok but life and PC location preclude any online MP playing, had to give up playing Steelbeasts online as well, anything that requires voice comms is out of the question here. Some of my best memories were from flying MP with Freebirds VFW and Falcon 4, that first mission where I was part of a multi aircraft strike package on an enemy airfield, all coming in from different directions and all timed to the second will always stick in my mind. But that was nearly 20 years and a few countries ago :)

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron