OK PB0. Did that but did NOT use "firstmission.bat". I'm using stable release as you said. I'll try that. Strange that worked for couple missions using old "Init" folder, then....problem. Something wrong there. I should compare files but am not a coder. ??? Hey, I can find no .PDF file in the campaign dl. There is a .txt file but no pdf. Anyway, followed all instructions carefully. Worked with old Init folder....until second mission but new install....nada. Thanks.

OK PB0. Did that but did NOT use "firstmission.bat". I'm using stable release as you said. I'll try that. Strange that worked for couple missions using old "Init" folder, then....problem. Something wrong there. I should compare files but am not a coder. ??? Hey, I can find no .PDF file in the campaign dl. There is a .txt file but no pdf. Anyway, followed all instructions carefully. Worked with old Init folder....until second mission but new install....nada. Thanks.

Ok try this :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j52j9goycb03qOFPFQ_6k-0N4vUWvhr1/view?usp=sharing

There were a problem with radio frequencies with EWR ...

and use firstmission.bat when all installation is done... sorry no pdf inside : it was in another campaign (TF-74)

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Tf74 and the Tg 68 80s version.

I copied the tech folders (the campaigns) and copied the batch file info from what you entered for Alpha

So the campaign batch files run when I run them, but somehow somethings messed up on the quitting mission end. Its gotta be a messed up file path somewhere. Im almost sure of it

The f86 / mig campaign.. i dont think I have the ability to install it

Hi

Have you read the installation pdf? "TF-74 installation and how to play."

For PBO_CEF campaigns, the text to copy into the .bat files are a bit different, instead of "Scripts" you have to put "ScriptsMod", so in your case, I think it would look like this for the FirsMission.bat:

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\ScriptsMod\BAT_FirstMission.lua"

Read the installation readme....

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Hi

Have you read the installation pdf? "TF-74 installation and how to play."

For PBO_CEF campaigns, the text to copy into the .bat files are a bit different, instead of "Scripts" you have to put "ScriptsMod", so in your case, I think it would look like this for the FirsMission.bat:

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\ScriptsMod\BAT_FirstMission.lua"

Read the installation readme....

I did and i swear i reas lots about jsgme and stuff that then wentnon to say if you has the -- in scriptling its all set.

Now im totally fckn confused bro. So wait the scripting folders with these campaigns. I thought I could ignore the entire folder with them wtf do I do with the scripting folders? Its the same stuff exactly as already is in with TF Alpha?

Ill reread the readme but this confuses me miguel especially as I ran the batch amd it worked.. normally it would not run (the bat file) so I eagerly started the game but got a classic crash like we saw before you fixed alpha.

Speaking of alpha Ive died 2x. Loved the B52s coming in. Im on mission 12. About 9 kills. My best was still first missiom chasing an iranian Fq4 down at about 100m above sea level. Gunned him down into the sea.

Worst incidents:

Death #1 ramp strike. Indepemdence even was lihhtly damaged a day. Humiliating. First night night mission was a clusterfy*k. Got hounced by mig 29s had absolutely no SA my wingman got one thank god I never got a shot off on anyone. A friggin heatseeker hit me and it seemed we were fine. Until left engine went out 10 min later. We flew all the way back on the right. Got killed when the plane flopped onto its back trying to land.

Incident #3 my murderous wingmen. Ive restarted a few times for wibgmen catapulting into me. The worst was beung all lined up for take off one mission and taking off and the wing hitting the wingman and shearing his off. My plane had no warning lights. I pressed on. I flew the entire mission on the way back stuff statted failing left and right. Generators mostly it seemed. Anyways i was comung to land and I kept gettibg told.tp go around. You cant declare emergency and THIS WAS AN EMREGENCY. It turned out my wingman was stuck sitting at cat 1 missing a wing and it held up the entire carrier. I powered off when i saw the full deck, an engine failed and i took a swim

Edit wait so I need to add the scriptsmod folder??

Edited by Sublimearrepentido

Idk what I did miguel. But it works worwe now. Whereas before the batch files ran but the game crashed (rather campaign) on exit now it wont see the path for the batch files whatsoever.

And yes I read the instructions like 20x.

I dont see what Im doing wrong here.

For one the extensions in the bafch files.. theres so many .../ I cant see where many folders are. Problem 2 is i dnt need or want to use jsgme. I edited mission scripting and followdd other directions. However i dont know where to point the .bat files unzipped as where you said doesnt work and copying the original. Tf delta stuff makes the bat files work campaign debrief not work

Where am i tellinf the bat to look for scripts mod?

Because it refuses to see the folder where its supposed to be installed

U sure u dont wanna accept my offer of money or a game and hust fix this with teamview? Lol!

I wanted to try the f86 campaign whilst ww2 assets are still free!

I also wanted a dce campaign hopefully with some a2g.

I heard a tomcat camp has some but which one? I doubt its this one but thats fine.

Btw TF74 is ok but I really want 68 (which isb74 but older soviet and us stuff) to work more. The US is OP with modern stuff and it doesnt feel right.

Of course I want em all to work but..

Miguel pls look at 4 pix

First 2 are first mission bat with scriptingmods as extension

2nd are with just scripting as extension

Im verry close i can feel it.

The files worked more when i moved the batch files to a nother folder but this is the heeart of the problem I believe is in the "guts" its looking in the wrong spots

20200424_083618.thumb.jpg.9fb4a940852d5d234c618d19cc944848.jpg

20200424_083607.thumb.jpg.6a927de9fb0594e2aab2e464c79e1518.jpg

20200424_083632.thumb.jpg.26b06c6a7336fe13f93c44922aa7ef45.jpg

Also i know since its older it prolly wont work but since Im only honestly good in the Uh1 and F14

Where as the P51 I can fly and do everything but Im not great in it . Il2 sure. The F5 I can fly but Im not good. Mig 21 same. The FC3 planes sure but I dont have much interest. The gazelle I suck. Too twitchy. I regret the Ka50 only module I really regret grtring.

The F86 I wanna regret but this is partially why i really wanna try this campaign out. Ive had no excuse or reason to learn the F86 and irs a shame. Partially Im wary because i dont care what anyone says about iron ass the .50s in dcs are bugged. Theres no iron ass syndrome in any other game.

But given the F14 is my love and a great a2g I look forward to some a2g someday. But the iranian f14 vs us captured my imagination. Wont lie. If we can figure out how to make that work Id love it.

Id be down for the F5 bc I have a feeling I wont get a2g love otherwise until the F4 or A6 get out. I refuse to buy the bug. I tried it and my fears were confirmed. Shes not my cup of tea. Slow feels underpowered. The plane does everything. The f14s fast. got legs. Feels like a mans plane.

The F18 feels like a f14 trainer or what theyd give the crappy f14 pilotd.

It kills me seeing a6es replaced with bugs. Im also convinced we.d take less losses and have more a2g kills if HB just putnin any type of a6. They were faster and did a different attacj profile for bugs. Yes bugs has all those shiny sensors but a6s were faster and still better at a dead up strike IMO. Sure.maybe not SEAD or DEAD but id its heavily defended Id rather go in low with an a6e than a super bug. Let alone a lot 20 f18c

All that said i jave a feeling I wont ever rlly get to use my F86 besides somehow ttyng this campaign. I doubt itll happen since i cant even instalp whats basic to you guys

Again a suggestion.

Idk but Id think itd be awesonr to look into a trigger where if US planes are downed darkstar calls you and asks if you got fuel.to perform cap for the CSAR. Also it could bea campaign.. put a huey as CSAR and have them respond to downed airxraft. Plane goes down it sets a trigger. Idk if its possible. I just know Inwatched a f18 limp put to sea to eject just like IRL. But IRL then Id have beem tasked to cover the downed pilot while we rushed to save him.

And IRL he would have been saveable. Bandar Abbas has no Sa2 or HAWK. No naval assets.

What a shame.

(Yes I really really just want some dce campaign that has me doing medevac or troop drops im a weirdo)

Hello Sublime

But what are you talkative....

I look at the pix and then I post

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

Miguel pls look at 4 pix

First 2 are first mission bat with scriptingmods as extension

2nd are with just scripting as extension

Im verry close i can feel it.

The files worked more when i moved the batch files to a nother folder but this is the heeart of the problem I believe is in the "guts" its looking in the wrong spots

1/ Do you have the ScriptsMod folder like in my printscreen? (Red Arrow)

2/ If you don't have it, install it, it's in the "TF-68-Tomcat-80s-20.31-22.zip" installation folder.

3/ Make sure you put this line in the firstMission.bat:

4/ You always launch the game in DCS Release, and not DCS OpenBeta?

5/ If it still doesn't work, please upload here a screenshot of your installation/folder:

"ScriptsMod"

and

"TF-68-Tomcat-80s."

Thank you

scriptsMod.thumb.png.7cc21bffce06b3806317919e0bb6218d.png

DCE_Manager

Hi guys. Hey, for the India-Pakistan Sabre campaign...do I install the F-86 and Mig-21 skins in the DCS main folder or in "Saved Games"? Sorry, just a bit confusing what goes in the main folder and what goes in "Saved Games".

Also, you say to disable the missionscripting.lua and whatnot when not playing the campaign. Can I do this midway in the campaign and then re-enable and continue? Or, do I have to play the campaign all the way through. Thanks guys.

Hey @PB0_CEF, @Miguel21,

I downloaded the Pakistan AF sabre skins into the Saved Games/Liveries/F-86F Sabre folder as recommended, but they do not show up in the first mission. I just get the "default" skin. I checked the file path, and even edited the description.lua to ensure "PAK", is in the countries, then ran firstmission.bat, but still no joy.

The only thing I can think off is, I don't use OVEGME or JSGME, so those files in "Indo-Pak War Mod" folder have not copied into the root install. So would the "db-countries.lua" file be significant? This will get reset on every update.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Yes its in

Here

(Talkative because the hashish perhaps) ;)

Its legal here.

And no THANK YOU.

Wrong installation of the "TF-68-Tomcat-80s" folder.

Your installation should look like mine, with no extra folders.

the folder "TF68" has nothing to do here, it has to be deleted.

I'm talking about the file I circled in red in your picture.

Many Thanks ^^

1184933072_20200424_103153(2)_LI.thumb.jpg.8889e475051a7f16086e0c1586c0120e.jpg

DCE_Manager

Wrong installation of the "TF-68-Tomcat-80s" folder.

Your installation should look like mine, with no extra folders.

the folder "TF68" has nothing to do here, it has to be deleted.

I'm talking about the file I circled in red in your picture.

Many Thanks ^^

Ok but miguel that was alreadybwhere it was installed?

Sublime... you do ANYTHING with the folders.

today I think it's useless to explain something serious to you, we'll resume tomorrow if you want to

DCE_Manager

Sublime... you do ANYTHING with the folders.

today I think it's useless to explain something serious to you, we'll resume tomorrow if you want to

Id add im basicly high 24/7 and almost every time we have talked ive been high so... for what irs worth its the same as if you had a few beer

Genuinely at a loss miguel my friend - I fomlowed instructions reread rhem as well. Initially installed the campaign left the scripting folder out

Secind run included scripting folder today because you said to redo everuthing accordingnto instructions. So when you say "did somerhing to folders" all i did wa swhat i was told? No more no less and indeed i basically confirmed i copied what you have

Im telling you somewherre a file is just pointed to the wrong dirextory. We tried the bat files. Woukd the error tell us whats missing or what

Edited by Sublimearrepentido

Hey @PB0_CEF, @Miguel21,

I downloaded the Pakistan AF sabre skins into the Saved Games/Liveries/F-86F Sabre folder as recommended, but they do not show up in the first mission. I just get the "default" skin. I checked the file path, and even edited the description.lua to ensure "PAK", is in the countries, then ran firstmission.bat, but still no joy.

This skin pak is rather complex with lots of sub folders !

Look :

attachment.php?attachmentid=233687&stc=1&d=1587752154

This skin can be installed in the main DCS WORLD folder or in the Saved Games folder.

My opinion is that it is better to use the saved Games folder because in case of game repair the files will not be deleted !

So if you look the screen above you can copy the "f-86f sabre" folder including its two subfolders ("Pakistan Air Force 54026" and "Pakistan Air Force 54995") and past it in you Users/user name/saved games/DCS/Liveries folder (if "Liveries" doesn't exist : create it)

Tell me if it works :thumbup:

The only thing I can think off is, I don't use OVEGME or JSGME, so those files in "Indo-Pak War Mod" folder have not copied into the root install. So would the "db-countries.lua" file be significant? This will get reset on every update.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not sure to understand you : you didn't use OvGME or JSGME to install Indo-Pak War Mod or didn't you install this mod at all ?

The campaign needs this mod and if you don't use OvGME or JSGME you will have to copy past them after each update as you guessed ...

SabrePak.png.766bc7c885fc92dc1b53d561e95c4a8e.png

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version