VIACOMPRO help

Ben Dexter

Hi,

having great issue's getting VIACOM PRO to work correctly.

I have followed instructions, my DCS is a steam installation, as is my Voice Attack instalation not sure if this is why I cannot get it to work correctly.

I have everythign settup, tx buttons etc work and my voice is recognised, but I get nothing in DCS, and I get a dashed line where VIACOMP PRO should display the aircraft type in the PTT tab.

I have tried copying LUA files etc, I have also tried pointing VIACOMPRO to my install directory but still it will not connect to DCS World.

I am just installing DCS base as a standalone install, I will see if viacom pro works with this installation, if not any other things I can try?

Regards,

• 8 months later...
Ben,

I dont understand the steam install but if I were you, I would head over to Input and Output. At the top you will find Viacompro. There is a lot of information regarding setups and problems etc. This post here might get missed.

Cheers

Thank you for this steer

• 5 months later...

Have used Viacompro for a year, cannot summon the configuration window using Lctl-Lalt-C, the log shows it is being called but it never shows up on the monitor, Only new wrinkle is a new gaming monitor. Chatter works, everything works except configuration (PTT) display. Any thoughts?

Cheers,

CB3