ATC 'more localized'

HarryDeere41

First - DCS is awesome - extremely realistic - simply awesome! The Persian Gulf still makes it hard for me to go to sleep – and not to get up after 10 minutes and go flying again…

The only thing strange to me is, when I am talking to ATC - same voice - perfect English. Would be great if ATC speech would be more 'localized' - In the Caucasus region Russian ATC is great and airfield names are pronounced correctly (Great to have some women voice too!) but I speak no Russian so I keep it on English. English however is too perfect - what about a Russian native speaking broken English with an accent.

Also in the Persian Gulf - what about different native Arabic speaker pronouncing the airfield names correctly and speaking English with an Arabic accent? It is strange to me flying to places like Lar Airfield and be greeted by an English/American guy on the radio.

Ground crew the same - in the Nevada desert, personnel is American - but in the other regions available in DCS, it is (probably) not.

If this wish is not fulfilled - null Problemo - DCS is awesome - keep up the fantastic work guys.

Eagle Dynamics is working on new Atc currently,,,,first will be implement on the carriers and later on to airports

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

As it stands now the ATC in DCS is awful.

Lets get ATC working properly first then think about doing localised versions of it.

SD

If only it were that simple. I remember that there was official mentions of upcoming ATC improvements several years back now.

Nothing has changed in the meantime.

Since then we've had new maps and aircraft come along that make different voices much more necessary.

This also applies to the wingman voices.

Doesn't it annoy you, that you hear American voices when flying the Spitfire for example? (Probably why the made the Spitfire campaign around a Canadian Sqn)

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat