VAICOMPRO seems to get my radio calls but does not actvate anything in DCS

hornblower793

Since it appears that Batumi is recognized in your test, I'm wondering if the issue is that you have not selected Batumi as the recipient. This is not automatic unless you have "Instant Select" turned on. Also, is your radio powered up?

Hi sthompson,

thanks for your hint!

I'm sure I'm tuned in to the right frequency (radio is on, etc.). When in game this is even confirmed by a VAICOMPRO debug message like e.g. "[black] TX1 | COMM1: ARC-210 AM 134.000 MHz tuned for ATC unit Kutaisi [AI]" (see my original post). Additionally I confirmed the correct frequency via forcing communication via menus and I was able to communicate with the recipient via menus correctly.

It is exactly how you say, I'm missing the "Have result, identified …" for whatever reason.

Here is the screen shot of my VA log from which I copied and pasted the contents in a previous post:

[ATTACH]238069[/ATTACH]

This example screenshot was taken without DCS started like yours.

How long are you holding the TX button down after you have finished talking?

Try holding it for a bit longer and see what happens

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

How long are you holding the TX button down after you have finished talking?

Try holding it for a bit longer and see what happens

Hello Hornblower,

after Hollywood's suggestion to keep pressing the button until I get a confirmation, I waited several seconds (tried up to maybe 10sec) after I got the debug message "captured sentence ...", but unfortunately I get nothing ... no audio hint/confirmation nor any further reaction of VAICOMPRO in VA log :( (tried that without DCS started and also in game)

Edited by TheMOP
clarification

Hello Hornblower,

after Hollywood's suggestion to keep pressing the button until I get a confirmation, I waited several seconds (tried up to maybe 10sec) after I got the debug message "captured sentence ...", but unfortunately I get nothing ... no audio hint/confirmation nor any further reaction of VAICOMPRO in VA log :( (tried that without DCS started and also in game)

Ok - are the VA options for speech recognition configured as shown in the VAICOM manual (just trying to step through and see where there may be differences with my setup)

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Ok - are the VA options for speech recognition configured as shown in the VAICOM manual (just trying to step through and see where there may be differences with my setup)

Hi Hornblower,

thanks for your continuous support!

I went through this checklist from the current VAICOMPRO manual as follows, hope I didn't miss anything important:

TAB GENERAL

• Enable Plugin Support: ON --- CHECK, VAICOMPRO is loaded properly, I don't use other plugins
  • Joystick Options --- CHECK, using buttons on my HOTAS throttle with no problems
  • Load Profile on Startup: set to "VAICOM PRO for DCS World" (As suggested by Hollywood, I imported the vanilla VAICOMPRO .vap profile in VA to eliminate any potential issues arising from an edited profile.)

TAB RECOGNITION

• Speech Engine --- CHECK, set specifically to "Microsoft Speech Recognizer 8.0 for Windows (English - US)" to avoid any issues
  • Recognized Speech Delay: 0 ---CHECK
  • Unrecognized Speech Delay: 0 --- CHECK (I do not use VSPX ... tried that at some point but to no avail)
  • Command Weight: 85 --- CHECK as recommended
  • Minimum Confidence Level: 60 --- CHECK as recommended, although I see that special words/names I trained in speech recognition are always identified but with lower confidence (e.g. "Al Minhad" ...), so I'm inclined to lower that value

Min Unrecognized Confidence Level: 50 --- I believe this is unchanged to out of the box VA (?)

TAB AUDIO

• Notification Sound: OFF --- CHECK
  • Sound File Volume Offset: 100% --- CHECK
  • Audio Output Type: Windows Media Components --- CHECK

Playback and recording devices are all set to my Logitech Headset just to be safe.

TAB HOTKEYS

• Recognition Global Hotkey: Disabled --- CHECK
  • Mouse Click Recognition: None --- CHECK
  • Joystick Button Recognition: Disabled
  • Stop All Commands Hotkey: Disabled

TAB SYSTEM/ADVANCED

1. Cancel Blocked Commands: ON --- CHECK
  2. Use Nested Tokens: ON --- CHECK

Additionally I activated: Run Voice Attack as an Administrator

Generally, I don't think I have any relvant problems with the speech recognition itself (after extensive training that's working ok for me ...). It's just that after that, it seems VAICOMPRO is just not relaying what has been recognized to DCS.

In DCS, the TX buttons used for VA/VAICOMPRO are not used as recommended. As suggested by Hollywood, I also used the keyboard keys, but no difference here compared to using joystick buttons.

I have easy Communication off generally.

PTT mapping in VAICOMPRO PTT page is set to norm. I can see the TX buttons highlight as I press them on the joystick.

I think that wraps it up ... should you have anything set differently, I'd be happy to try that out!

Edited by TheMOP

when you tried VSPX, did you reset all of the necessary settings, to make sure that you are not stuck somewhere between the two modes?

From the manual:-

Switching Between Modes

To change between Default and VSPX modes, follow these steps:

• In Preferences, (de)select VSPX option: you will see a pop-up. Press OK.

• Follow the FINISH steps in the keywords editor to update your VA profile,

• In VoiceAttack options put these settings as follows:

Unrecognized Speech Delay

VSPX OFF: 0ms.

VSPX ON: 600-1000ms: 700ms recommended.

Done. The green light on the editor page shows whether VSPX is activated.

when you tried VSPX, did you reset all of the necessary settings, to make sure that you are not stuck somewhere between the two modes?

From the manual:-

Switching Between Modes

To change between Default and VSPX modes, follow these steps:

• In Preferences, (de)select VSPX option: you will see a pop-up. Press OK.

• Follow the FINISH steps in the keywords editor to update your VA profile,

• In VoiceAttack options put these settings as follows:

Unrecognized Speech Delay

VSPX OFF: 0ms.

VSPX ON: 600-1000ms: 700ms recommended.

Done. The green light on the editor page shows whether VSPX is activated.

Hi Greyman, did the whole thing when switching back and forth including keywords transfer and speech delay settings. As seen in the debug messages obviously VAICOMPRO recognizes what I say (VSPX on or OFF), so no problem with recognition as far as I can tell.

I am though not getting the "Have result, identified as command: ..." debug message that Hornblower is getting.

Obviously something is going wrong in between when VIACOMPRO logs "captured sentence ..." and the "have result" part that is or leads to the actions inside DCS.

Seems to be something within VAICOMPRO code maybe?

@Hollywood: Is this the part where the network communication should take place and there is something going wrong here on my PC?

Suggest to keep your voice command simple for basic testing.

Run a DCS Repair first: manual lua tweaking is almost guaranteed to cause problems.

Then enable Select Tunes Radio and instead of 'Kutaisi 411 request takeoff' try 'Kutaisi..Select' (beeps, tunes radio) followed by a simple 'Ready for Departure' and work from there.

This assumes export.lua is cleared form third party entries and VA is running as admin with no antivirus/firewall interfering. If needed inspect DCS.log for further clues.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Suggest to keep your voice command simple for basic testing.

Run a DCS Repair first: manual lua tweaking is almost guaranteed to cause problems.

Then enable Select Tunes Radio and instead of 'Kutaisi 411 request takeoff' try 'Kutaisi..Select' (beeps, tunes radio) followed by a simple 'Ready for Departure' and work from there.

This assumes export.lua is cleared form third party entries and VA is running as admin with no antivirus/firewall interfering. If needed inspect DCS.log for further clues.

Hollywood,

I did a DCS repair, created a test mission starting hot on Batumi parking lot. "Batumi select" is understood (debug message "captured sentence: Batumi select"), but returns no beep or any reaction. Tuning in the frequency manually, again, no communication possible.

BUT … your hint to look at the DCS.log may have brought some clues:

Just starting DCS and loading the test mission, results in the following error logged in DCS.log:

2020-06-02 14:57:10.784 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MACROS, 55 (status undefined)

2020-06-02 14:57:10.784 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active TGP_INTERFACE, 62 (status undefined)

2020-06-02 14:57:10.791 ERROR Lua::Config: Call error world.onEvent:[string "Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/Config/Common/ATC.lua"]:590: attempt to call global 'tostring' (a nil value)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'tostring'

[string "Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/Config/Common/ATC.lua"]:590: in function 'onEvent'

[string "Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/RadioCommandDialogsPanel.lua"]:1309: in function 'onEvent'

[string "Scripts/World/EventHandlers.lua"]:13: in function <[string "Scripts/World/EventHandlers.lua"]:11>.

2020-06-02 14:57:10.810 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Scripts/World/birds.lua

2020-06-02 14:57:10.811 INFO DCS: dbox not found , skip

This error is independent of the individual communication attempts, because it is there only one time. As it is related to .lua files VAICOMPRO is working with, might this be the root cause of my failed communication attempts?

To crosscheck, I made another DCS repair, just started the mission and quit back to desktop. No error in DCS.log. The same part of the log looks like this:

2020-06-02 14:51:45.153 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MACROS, 55 (status undefined)

2020-06-02 14:51:45.154 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active TGP_INTERFACE, 62 (status undefined)

2020-06-02 14:51:45.181 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Scripts/World/birds.lua

2020-06-02 14:51:45.181 INFO DCS: dbox not found , skip

Then, starting VA&VAICOMPRO, starting DCS, loading mission, quitting to desktop (no communication attempts), the exact same error is back.

Can I do something about that?

These log entries are benign and unrelated, ED forgot to uncomment a line somewhere.

I see this entry too on occasion but everything still works 100% here on the testbench.

Just to be clear did you already clear your database with the Reset tab and perform the FINISH steps.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Without DCS running, what shows in the VA log if you just say Batumi while holding (and keeping held) TX1.

I have attached a shot of my log window for comparison (it is with the debug option on)

Hollywood,

I was so hyped potentially finding something that I didn't realize the obvious:

Looking in DCS might be looking in the wrong place, because even without DCS, in Hornblower's screenshot you can see that he gets an additonal "Have result, identified as recipient: Batumi" debug message, that I do NOT get.

Again, Hornblower's screenshot:

[ATTACH]238157[/ATTACH]

My Screenshot:

1722650365_20200602VAICOMproScreenshot3.png.b86a991d5392d9b502101cd20791a3ac.png

btw … I checked the ATC.lua file. Why the .subplace=NIL/NULL and what the connection with the VAICOMPRO .lua files is I'm not sure (at least it's not healthy to not catch NIL values in your code). As this is a print-Statement only, most likely for DCS debug reasons, I tested to comment it out and that "fixed" the error, NOT resolving anything of what I'm experiencing :(

563215060_VABatumilogHornblower.png.8de6b92471f56656f90185a7d40a37a3.png

These log entries are benign and unrelated, ED forgot to uncomment a line somewhere.

I see this entry too on occasion but everything still works 100% here on the testbench.

Just to be clear did you already clear your database with the Reset tab and perform the FINISH steps.

Hi Hollywood,

did what you said and used revert & finish button, transferred the keywords to VA.

I was surprised because then I got "unrecognized: Batumi" back from VA, which puzzled me.

I loaded the vanilla VAICOMPRO for DCS .vap profile again and compared:

The keyword list that VAICOMPRO holds is much shorter the keyword list in the .vap profile.

To compare:

1. current keyword list in VAICOMPRO (I believe the same before and after "revert"):

*Bomb*; *Bullet*; *Dart*; *from the East*; *from the North*; *from the NorthEast*; *from the NorthWest*; *from the South*; *from the SouthEast*; *from the SouthWest*; *from the West*; *GBU*; *Guided*; *Gun*; *Marker*; *Maverick*; *Missile*; *Paint*; *Paveway*; *Pickle*; *Rocket*; *Smoke*; *Stores*; *Strafe*

This is quite short and surprisingly missing all the places (like "Batumi") ?!

2. the keyword list in the vanilla .vap file (much longer, containing the places also):

*AAA*; *Abort Inbound*; *Abort Refuel*; *Abort Takeoff*; *Abu Dhabi*; *Abu Musa*; *Admiral Kuznetsov*; *Advise Ready for BDA*; *Affirm*; *Air Defense*; *Al Ain Airport*; *Al Bateen*; *Al Dhafra*; *Al Maktoum*; *Al Minhad*; *Anapa*; *Anchor Here*; *Anvil*; *Apply Air*; *Approaching for Refuel*; *Arco*; *Armor*; *Artillery*; *ATC*; *Attack*; *Attack Complete*; *Awacs*; *Axeman*; *Azeville*; *Badger*; *Ball*; *Bandar*; *Bandar Abbas*; *Bandit*; *Batumi*; *Bazenville*; *Beny*; *Berlin*; *Beslan*; *Biniville*; *Boar*; *Bogey*; *Bogey Dope*; *Bomb*; *Bombs Away*; *Bozo*; *Break High*; *Break Left*; *Break Low*; *Break Right*; *Breakaway*; *Briefing*; *Brucheville*; *Bullet*; *Bullhead*; *Cancel Approach*; *Cancel Departure*; *Cardonville*; *Cargo*; *Carl Vinson*; *Carrier*; *Chailey*; *Check my Spee*; *Check Out*; *Checking In*; *Checking Out*; *Chevy*; *Chief*; *Chippelle*; *CLARA*; *Clear Left*; *Clear my Six*; *Clear Port*; *Clear Right*; *Clear Starboard*; *Cleared Hot*; *Close Formation*; *Close Group*; *Close the Canopy*; *Close Up*; *Colt*; *Column*; *Commencing*; *Complete and Rejoin*; *Complete and RTB*; *Confirm*; *Confirm Remaining Fuel*; *Connect Air Supply*; *Contact*; *Contact Sparkle*; *Contact the Mark*; *Continue*; *Copy*; *Copy Kill*; *Copy Miss*; *Copy Nine Line*; *Cover Me*; *Creech*; *Cretteville*; *Crew*; *Cricqueville*; *Crystal Palace*; *Dallas*; *Damage Report*; *Darknight*; *Darkstar*; *Dart*; *Deathstar*; *Declare*; *Descent*; *Deux Jumeaux*; *Directions to Base*; *Directions to Final*; *Directions to Tanker*; *Disconnect Air Supply*; *D-link Target*; *D-link Target by Type*; *D-link Targets*; *D-link Targets by Type*; *Dodge*; *Dreamland*; *Dubai*; *Dublin*; *ECM Off*; *ECM On*; *Element*; *Enfield*; *Engage*; *Established*; *Evreux*; *Exit Area*; *Eyeball*; *FARP*; *Fence In*; *Fence Out*; *Ferret*; *Finger*; *Firefly*; *Flight*; *Flight Kiss Off*; *Fly Route*; *Focus*; *Ford*; *Forde*; *Four*; *from the East*; *from the North*; *from the NorthEast*; *from the NorthWest*; *from the South*; *from the SouthEast*; *from the SouthWest*; *from the West*; *Fujairah*; *Funtington*; *Game Over*; *GBU*; *Gelendzhik*; *Go Combat*; *Go Cruise*; *Go Echelon Left*; *Go Echelon Right*; *Go Finger Four*; *Go Heavy*; *Go Helo Left*; *Go Helo Right*; *Go Helo Tight*; *Go Home*; *Go Line Abreast*; *Go Overwatch*; *Go Port*; *Go Spread Four*; *Go Starboard*; *Go to Tanker*; *Go Trail*; *Go Wedge*; *Go Wide*; *Gopher*; *Graceland*; *Groom Lake*; *Ground Power Off*; *Ground Power On*; *Ground Target*; *Group*; *Gudauta*; *Guided*; *Gun*; *Guns Guns Guns*; *Hammer*; *Havadarya*; *Hawg*; *Heads Up*; *Helos go Echelon*; *Helos go Spread*; *Helos go Trail*; *Henderson*; *Hold Position*; *Hornet Ball*; *Hostile*; *In from the East*; *In from the North*; *In from the NorthEast*; *In from the NorthWest*; *In from the South*; *In from the SouthEast*; *In from the SouthWest*; *In from the West*; *In Hot*; *Inbound*; *Inbound for Carrier*; *Inbound Marshall Respond*; *Inbound Straight*; *Indian Springs*; *Infantry*; *Instrument Approach*; *Interrogate*; *IP Inbound*; *Jaguar*; *Jettison Stores*; *Jiroft*; *Join*; *JTAC*; *Kaemka*; *Kalitka*; *Kapel*; *Keep It Tight*; *Kerman Airport*; *Khanskaya*; *Khasab*; *Kick out to 1 mile*; *Kick out to 10 miles*; *Kick out to 2 miles*; *Kick out to 3 miles*; *Kick out to 5 miles*; *Kick out to 8 miles*; *Kish Island*; *Kobuleti*; *Kolkhi*; *Krasnodar*; *Krymsk*; *Kutaisi*; *Lantheuil*; *Lar Airbase*; *Las Vegas*; *Laser On*; *Laughlin*; *Lavan Island*; *Lead*; *Lessay*; *Lincoln*; *Liwa Airbase*; *Load Cannon*; *Lochini*; *London*; *Longues*; *Madrid*; *Magic*; *Mantis*; *Marker*; *Maupertus*; *Maverick*; *McCarran*; *Meautis*; *Minvody*; *Missile*; *Mission*; *Molay*; *Moonbeam*; *Moscow*; *Move Closer*; *Movers*; *Mozdok*; *Music Off*; *Music On*; *My Contact*; *My Enemy*; *My Target*; *Mystery*; *Nalchik*; *Nearest Airfield*; *Nearest ATC*; *Nearest AWACS*; *Nearest Carrier*; *Nearest Patrol*; *Nearest Tanker*; *Needs Oar*; *Negative*; *Nellis*; *NellisControl*; *New Target*; *No Joy*; *Normandy*; *North Las Vegas*; *Novorossiysk*; *One*; *One Minute*; *Open Formation*; *Open the Canopy*; *Open Up*; *Operator*; *Options*; *Otkrytka*; *Out Cold*; *Outlaw*; *Overhead Approach*; *Overlord*; *Paint*; *Paris*; *Pashkovsky*; *Patrol*; *Paveway*; *Perry*; *Perth*; *Picauville*; *Pickle*; *Pig*; *Pincer High*; *Pincer Left*; *Pincer Low*; *Pincer Right*; *Pinpoint*; *Place the Wheelchocks*; *Platform*; *Playboy*; *Playtime 10 minutes*; *Playtime 15 minutes*; *Playtime 20 minutes*; *Playtime 25 minutes*; *Playtime 30 minutes*; *Playtime 35 minutes*; *Playtime 40 minutes*; *Playtime 45 minutes*; *Playtime 5 minutes*; *Playtime 50 minutes*; *Playtime 55 minutes*; *Playtime 60 minutes*; *Podkova*; *Pointer*; *Pontiac*; *Proxy*; *Pulse*; *Pump*; *Pyro*; *Qeshm Island*; *Radar Off*; *Radar On*; *Radio Check*; *Ras Al Khaimah*; *Ray Target*; *Reading Back*; *Ready for Departure*; *Ready for Takeoff*; *Ready for Tasking*; *Ready Precontact*; *Ready to Copy*; *Reference My Spee*; *Reference My Steerpoint*; *Reference Point*; *Remarks*; *Remove the Wheelchocks*; *Repeat*; *Request BDA*; *Request Departure*; *Request Engines Start*; *Request HMD*; *Request Hover*; *Request Landing*; *Request NVG*; *Request Picture*; *Request Rearming*; *Request Refuel*; *Request Repair*; *Request Startup*; *Request Takeoff*; *Request Tasking*; *Request Taxi for Takeoff*; *Request Taxi to Parking*; *Request Taxi to Runway*; *Request Vector*; *Request Vector to Bandit*; *Request Vector to Base*; *Request Vector to Bullseye*; *Request Vector to Tanker*; *Return To Base*; *Rifle*; *Rocket*; *Rockets*; *Roger*; *Rome*; *Roosevelt*; *Rope*; *RTB*; *Run Inertial Starter*; *Saint Laurent*; *Saint Pierre*; *Sainte Croix*; *SAM*; *Sarge*; *Sas Al Nakheel*; *Say Again*; *Say Needle*; *Section*; *See You At Ten*; *Select*; *Senaki*; *Server*; *Shaba*; *Sharjah*; *Shell*; *Shift Beam*; *Ship*; *Shiraz Airport*; *Showstopper*; *Shpora*; *Silverbow*; *Sirri*; *Skala*; *Skunk*; *Smoke*; *Smoke Off*; *Smoke On*; *Snake*; *Sochi*; *Soganlug*; *Soldiers*; *Sommervieu*; *Sparkle*; *Spot*; *Spread Out*; *Springfield*; *Standby for BDA*; *Standby for Report*; *Status*; *Steady*; *Stennis*; *Stop*; *Stop Refueling*; *Stores*; *Stow the Boarding Ladder*; *Strafe*; *Straight Approach*; *Strike*; *Sukhumi*; *Take 1*; *Take 10*; *Take 11*; *Take 12*; *Take 2*; *Take 3*; *Take 4*; *Take 5*; *Take 6*; *Take 7*; *Take 8*; *Take 9*; *Tally Beam*; *Tally Mark*; *Tally Ray*; *Tally Smoke*; *Tally Sparkle*; *Tangmere*; *Tanker*; *Tanks*; *Tarawa*; *Target Visual*; *Tbilisi*; *Ten Seconds*; *Terminate*; *Texaco*; *Three*; *Tonopah*; *Torba*; *Tower*; *Tower Overhead*; *Tower Request Takeoff*; *Tracking Beam*; *Tracking Smoke*; *Tracking Sparkle*; *Traffic*; *Troops*; *Trucks*; *Turbo Off*; *Turbo On*; *Tusk*; *Two*; *Unable*; *Utility*; *Uzi*; *Vaziani*; *Vehicles*; *Vessel*; *Vetka*; *Warrior*; *Warsaw*; *Washington*; *Weapons Free*; *What is my Target*; *Whiplash*; *Wilco*; *Winger*; *Wizard*; *Yunga*

Is that maybe the root cause? Is there a way to bulk import the keywords from .vap to VAICOMPRO? Or am I going in the wrong direction here ...

Probably something got corrupted in your database somehow, suggest to delete both the Database and Config subfolders and restart VA.

Hollywood,

OMG, that was the solution!!!! Database in VAICOMPRO was corrupted … deleting the two folders solved it!

Finally it's WORKING :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Just tested in DCS and everything seems to work just fine :)

Thanks Hollywood, Hornblower and everyone else who supported!

Great people, great forum!

You would not believe how happy I am right now!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Really glad it is working:thumbup:

\o/\o/ Nice one \o/\o/

Now get to something relatively easy.

AAR and Case 1, 2 and 3 recoveries in the Navy jet of your choice should be a breeze now. :)

Good job gurus

Sure on the new Super Carrier :) !

Thank you, too, Greyman!