Development Update December 2015

Ells228

I'll add my greetings as well. Although I have pre-order the P-40, I wasn't all that enamored with the Hawk. But VEAO gave me a pleasant gift at only $12. Now I look with great anticipation as they continue to hone the Hawk to it's full potential. Never too old to try new things.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Can't wait for the 200 page long argument thread about that!

I don't think that will be necessary as long as the aircraft is going to be balanced against its oponnents. I don't know the regimes of the gryphon engine, but I know it's a damn fast plane.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

I don't think that will be necessary as long as the aircraft is going to be balanced against its oponnents. I don't know the regimes of the gryphon engine, but I know it's a damn fast plane.

Oh its not necessary but it WILL happen. Wait and see!

I'm still trying to figure out what Pman's avatar is. A few people have said they think it might be a Hurribus! I really hope so ;)

We do not balance any of our modules, they are as they are.

We are committed to producing the most realistic experience for our pilots as we can. We do not take any consideration for other modules when making ours.

If we get into a balancing game it will never stop, our policy is true to life.

Pman

This isn't War Thunder and nations spent the entire war to achieve unbalance. Some planes will just be better than others and all you can ask for is realistic performance numbers. As more planes come online I'm sure server operators will deal with who vs what. It would be nice to see developers plan combat modules for all sides during certain periods or regions but they aren't required.

• Like 1
This isn't War Thunder and nations spent the entire war to achieve unbalance. Some planes will just be better than others and all you can ask for is realistic performance numbers. As more planes come online I'm sure server operators will deal with who vs what. It would be nice to see developers plan combat modules for all sides during certain periods or regions but they aren't required.

+1 :thumbup:

Intel I7 4770K, Evga 1080 FE, win10 64Pro, 32GB ram, TracIR 5, Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar x2, MFG Crosswind

Read before accusing. I just said that standard factory rating for the gryphon will probably enough to stand against the k4 and the d9. :doh:

Also throughout that war some planes were closer in performance than others. Check Spit Mk1a vs Bf109E3 or P51D vs Bf109G14

Edited by Solty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

The other options we have are the standard 18lbs or the latter in war 25lbs.

When we are further along on alpha and have compared the options we will make a decision on what boost we will use.

But at the moment it is set to 21

Pman

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The other options we have are the standard 18lbs or the latter in war 25lbs.

When we are further along on alpha and have compared the options we will make a decision on what boost we will use.

But at the moment it is set to 21

Was 25 lbs/sq.in. boost actually used during the war? I was under the impression that 21 lbs/sq.in. boost was the highest cleared for operational use in the Griffon during the war beginning in 1945.

I only know of 25 lbs/sq.in. boost being tested but resulting in engine damage.

Could we not have the option to choose a boost level in the special options tab PMan?

Plus of course a way to restrict choice in multiplayer.

That would be nice.

Edited by Hummingbird

Thanks for the updates as ever guys, very excited for pretty much every project you're working on...

Glad to hear we'll be getting some big Hawk updates soon also, I love it already, but the EFM and new textures are sure to transform it from a decent addon, to a masterpiece...

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]