IA Wingmen Ka-50

Beltza

I've been trying for a couple of days for the wingmen of the Ka-50 to go to certain points and attack from there. Go, they go, but they don't attack. Every time I give the order to attack the units pointed by the datalink, they admit the order and they go where they want and go away without stopping.

I have tried to directly fire from the position next to me without previous order of displacement. But the same result always happens: they accept the order and leave.

Whatever I do, they invariably act in the same way.

I'm in 2.5.

Is this normal, is the AI broken?

By the way, if I order them to go to a certain point, they go doing very strange maneuvers.

Greetings.

Sorry for my terrible english.

Is this normal, is the AI broken?

By the way, if I order them to go to a certain point, they go doing very strange maneuvers.

Can't help with you issue sorry, but the AI is really retarded with its flying if any enemy air defence systems are in the area, the AI will usually keep flying evasively until the SAM or AAA is taken down by you or something else. They very rarely will attack it themselves.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.