Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

_______________________MIRAGE_QUESTION : LWin + Home

Have not flown the jets in quite awhile >>> years!

I am currently learning the Mirage.

Looks like the Start-Up cheat for the Mirage is not allowed on the Blue Flag server.

I crash every time when the parking brake gets set to on. I have to restart DCS.

So, is autostart not allowed for the jets ?

Looks like I will be learning to do the startup procedure by checklist, longhand.

Start-Up cheat - DOES - work in Blue Flag currently.

Did some testing by omitting stuff trial and error before attempting a repair. I did not do a repair.

This NVG mod is the culprit I have installed JSGME : (It gets past the DCS Multiplayer Integrity Check.)

================================

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1741266/

So I just turned it off. It still is in my JSGME.

No worries, I still have to do everything manual start just to learn the systems if for no other reason.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Right now, there are 2 F-4s sitting in the middle of the RWY on Kutaisi, frozen. One of them is in the middle as if he was takin-off and just froze in one spot and the other one is half-way lined up on the runway.

Both have running engines, but just sit there

I think that has something to do with the CAP getting switched off by the EWR getting destroyed.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Is there any guide where I can read about registering, game mechanics, server rules, planes available for red/blue sides etc. — all in one place?

This mystic thing you are talking about is called SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and is now being worked on to be updated to the latest version of the mission.

If you really want to know something in particular, just ask:thumbup:

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

This mystic thing you are talking about is called SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and is now being worked on to be updated to the latest version of the mission.

If you really want to know something in particular, just ask :thumbup:

Well, as far as I understand now, in essence, you just kill all units near the airfield and then land troops from a helicopter. Pretty much like WarBirds FreeHost. Am I right?

Could you capture FARPs same way?

This is unofficial but something I was putting together - more for myself than anything - hope it helps

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tJpHmhKyP8xYuXPCFx6x9rRplhE7WqolghEyhChBCxU/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, it's very helpful, especially parts about logistics.

FARP Kuizu for Blue:

Gazelle-Mistral spawn without Mistrals. If you try to arm them close to the trucks or the pads ground crew is telling "What you are doing?" although I did not move a bit.

One has to arm one Mistral after the other. In the meanwhile one get shot down.

Pls. let them spawn with Mistrals armed. Thanks.

p.s.: FARP was not under attack.

Edited by Endmonster

Win10Pro, i7-4770K, 32GB, RTX-2070S OC, VPC WarBRD Base, VPC Mongoos T-50CM2, Warthog Throttles, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

the F-15s are indestructible. 3 F-15 even if hit, continue to fly, one even in flames and 'managed to land at the airport ... for the MiG-21 is almost impossible.

The mig-21 does not even have radar missiles ..

In the photo one of the 3 F-15 hit by 3 missiles and in the video, you can see the f-15 flying in flames after it has been hit so many times

Even with removed labels, this type of aircraft is penalized, the low-altitude MiG radar does not work well and at high altitude, it becomes pigeon shooting

Even this dodges the missiles with strokes of lag instead of launching flares .... :surrender:

Screen_180421_222824.thumb.png.8c92b013289f290c440695dd78ec403a.png

Edited by 2RGT Oberst

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

Are the radar missiles for the MiG-21 disabled ?

Don't worry I've had MiG-21s hit with AIM-9P5s and survive without damage in an F-5E. Stop hating on the F-15, it is across all aircraft.

Seems like all heaters have issues at the moment.

In the Video you attached, don't know if it is due lag(seems like lag) or missile logic, but all your missiles until the one which hit his wing(even that one) seemed to not hit the target

Edited by Shadow KT

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Are the radar missiles for the MiG-21 disabled ?

Don't worry I've had MiG-21s hit with AIM-9P5s and survive without damage in an F-5E. Stop hating on the F-15, it is across all aircraft.

Seems like all heaters have issues at the moment.

In the Video you attached, don't know if it is due lag(seems like lag) or missile logic, but all your missiles until the one which hit his wing(even that one) seemed to not hit the target

No hate in the f-15, it is too strong, but as you read, it is no coincidence ... Yesterday 3 f15 have been repeatedly hit, in the video you see the last f15 that engagement, obviously you also use the f15 and on the other side you've never been there. Do yourself repeated dogfight against an airplane, even if hit, it does not come down, then we'll talk about it again

The radar missiles for the mig-21 are disabled

I push my pilots to enter this server, we are 20 to have the mig-21, but some come into Buddy just for this problem. at the end there will only be a conflict of modern aircraft.

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Edited by 2RGT Oberst

LIVE!

As I said I had the same happen to a MiG-21. Not to mention the MiG-29.

Too strong compared to what ? a MiG-21 ... duh, what a surprise. These aircraft are generations apart for a reason.

Fly a Su-27 if you want an even fight. If not, stop complaining and use superior tactics. We are all suffering from this issue, not just you

I don't see what your point is or suggestion. Just a complaint.

Next time try to give your missiles a better aspect when shooting. Don't make your old IR missiles try to pull so much as you did in the video with the first couple of.

When you see that the F-15 is increasing distance and your previous missile couldn't reach him, don't waste another one

Edited by Shadow KT

'Shadow'

As I said I had the same happen to a MiG-21. Not to mention the MiG-29.

Too strong compared to what ? a MiG-21 ... duh, what a surprise. These aircraft are generations apart for a reason.

Fly a Su-27 if you want an even fight. If not, stop complaining and use superior tactics. We are all suffering from this issue, not just you

I don't see what your point is or suggestion. Just a complaint.

Next time try to give your missiles a better aspect when shooting. Don't make your old IR missiles try to pull so much as you did in the video with the first couple of.

When you see that the F-15 is increasing distance and your previous missile couldn't reach him, don't waste another one

use the mig-21 and break down you with the f-15 more satisfying.

Surely, too much higher 'f-15, better remove the "old" modules and make it only modern.

Top tactics? Did you know that it has the best radar in the f-15? I'm probably talking to a kid ... I end the sterile discussion.

However, from what I read, you did not understand anything about what I say and you have not even seen the video ... :)

Pantry tips for others ... virtual instructor ...

All 3 f15 have been hit (see photo and video), but continue to fly ... Probably missiles do not do much damage to this type of module and also seen the difficulty in spottare enemies, I suggest you remove these modules and to make the server only for modern modules.

I already beat them f15

Edited by 2RGT Oberst

LIVE!

What's funny is that in the first link at 2:44 you take a missile with no damage. Why aren't you complaining about that? Flanker OP.

use the mig-21 and break down you with the f-15 more satisfying.

Surely, too much higher 'f-15, better remove the "old" modules and make it only modern.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

What's funny is that in the first link at 2:44 you take a missile with no damage. Why aren't you complaining about that? Flanker OP.
No no, you're wrong, I hit the engines, in fact I was without engines when I shot down the f15 ... What do I complain about? What damaged the engines? :)

LIVE!

Hah, well, good on you! :D

No no, you're wrong, I hit the engines, in fact I was without engines when I shot down the f15 ... What do I complain about? What damaged the engines? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I already beat them f15

lol, okay Mav

Why are we discussing this then ?

As if anyone is making you fly the MiG-21, the slot is there to be used if you want to, no need to remove it and in a realistic scenario even now-a-days an F-15 can probably still meet a MiG-21.

Hey, cuz I am such a kid, I'll do something really "childish", see if you can figure out what it is :smilewink:

'Shadow'

It's not just the F-15, most of the modern jets are pretty robust on both sides and IIRC older heaters weren't terribly reliable for side aspect kills always focusing their impact at the heat source in the rear. Looks kinda like that might have happened in your video the missile impacting pretty far back. Dunno.

We all know the story about the Israeli F-15 flying home with one wing and fuel pissing all over the canopy =P

I'd say you deserve bonus points for actually killing an Eagle with a Fishbed anyways! It ain't gonna be easy

lol, okay Mav

Why are we discussing this then ?

As if anyone is making you fly the MiG-21, the slot is there to be used if you want to, no need to remove it and in a realistic scenario even now-a-days an F-15 can probably still meet a MiG-21.

Hey, cuz I am such a kid, I'll do something really "childish", see if you can figure out what it is :smilewink:

The F15 is most affected by this bug.

Nothing the BS team can do about it though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

It's not just the F-15, most of the modern jets are pretty robust on both sides and IIRC older heaters weren't terribly reliable for side aspect kills always focusing their impact at the heat source in the rear. Looks kinda like that might have happened in your video the missile impacting pretty far back. Dunno.

We all know the story about the Israeli F-15 flying home with one wing and fuel pissing all over the canopy =P

I'd say you deserve bonus points for actually killing an Eagle with a Fishbed anyways! It ain't gonna be easy

It's not easy, especially when you shoot missiles in sequence, which is why it's frustrating not to knock it down if you hit it several times .. :)

LIVE!

What is the best missle for the 21 that i can use?

All ir or i can use sar?

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X008D utilizzando Tapatalk

it is not allowed to use radar missiles .. the R-60M are better, they hook also frontally

LIVE!