Posting issues? Read here.

EtherealN

Dear users,

If you suddenly find yourself unable to post, this is probably an activation error - the database having decided that your account needs to be activated. I am not entirely sure exactly why and how this happens, but it happens. The good news however is that you should be able to fix the issue very quickly yourself through performing the following steps:

1) Click "User CP" at the top to open your control panel.

2) Under "Settings and Options", select "Edit Email & Password".

3) Assign your account to a new e-mail adress. This can be a temporary adress if you only have a single adress, which you then do the same thing again with.

This will create an activation e-mail that will be sent to that adress, including a link that will let you activate the account. If this e-mail does not get through, please check your spam folder. There are a few ISP's with a tendency to completely eat these and other e-mails from the ED servers, so if you can't find anything at all and have looked all over - try a free e-mail service.

If these steps do not work, please feel free to contact me by PM and I'll forward it to the appropriate people. (Accounts that cannot post can still PM.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 months later...

As a minor addition: if you have already read this post and tried those steps, please indicate so in any PM's to me. Makes it easier for me to know if I should refer you to here, or get admins involved, which translates to less waiting time for you. :)

There's not very many of you, but I'd like to be able to help those that are affected as quickly as possible. If I don't respond within the day, please contact EvilBivol-1.

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester