Extra 330 SC for DCS EFM

The team got together and A lot of work was done over the holiday On flight model improvements. Unfortunately, 3D modeling, took a backseat, as I was taken ill to the emergency room in late December. I am fully recovered now and eager to get back to work. I'm also quite involved in testing some new software Currently, alpha trials, :-) and that's also eating away at my time. But as I stated work does continue and we are making progress and it is looking absolutely Amazing!. We continue to receive great feedback from our excellent team of flight testers. These pilots have taken time out from their real-world flying schedules to lend their expertise to this project. And the results will absolutely show that. So once again, thank you for everyone for your support. And stay tuned !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus X370, Win10 Pro, Intel I-9 9900K 4.8 128 gb TridentZ,

2X Nvidia TITAN V (volta) , 65" Samsung 7100 series 4K , 2 x 1 TB Evo 860SSD, 4 X 4TB HD, 8 X 2TB HD external array

Tmaster Wathog, Elgato Streamdeck, 3DX Spacepilot pro,, Thermaltake 900 tower Corsair H150 WC,

HTC Vive, Pimax 8KX VR, Nostromo Speedpad N52, Tmaster MFD x2

• 2 weeks later...
The team got together and A lot of work was done over the holiday On flight model improvements. Unfortunately, 3D modeling, took a backseat, as I was taken ill to the emergency room in late December. I am fully recovered now and eager to get back to work. I'm also quite involved in testing some new software Currently, alpha trials, :-) and that's also eating away at my time. But as I stated work does continue and we are making progress and it is looking absolutely Amazing!. We continue to receive great feedback from our excellent team of flight testers. These pilots have taken time out from their real-world flying schedules to lend their expertise to this project. And the results will absolutely show that. So once again, thank you for everyone for your support. And stay tuned !

Cool mod! Can't wait to fly it.

Did you create your flight model from scratch? Or is it based on something already existent (like JSBSim)?

The flight model is entirely custom written .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2X Nvidia TITAN V (volta) , 65" Samsung 7100 series 4K , 2 x 1 TB Evo 860SSD, 4 X 4TB HD, 8 X 2TB HD external array

Tmaster Wathog, Elgato Streamdeck, 3DX Spacepilot pro,, Thermaltake 900 tower Corsair H150 WC,

Please Jaz release Extra 330sc i paying for this module

As much as I know, this is a mod (modification) not a full module. I think there is no license agreement between the developer and ED. So there is nothing to pay for.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

As much as I know, this is a mod (modification) not a full module. I think there is no license agreement between the developer and ED. So there is nothing to pay for.

I think they have working hours in there !!! I ready to pay to if needed!!

It's not a mod, and it's not a module, it is a project in development !!

Don't be insulted, but it bugs me when people think they're doing something noble, providing information they have no knowledge of. Your heart might be in the right place , but unless you have firsthand knowledge of the development. You should not make posts like this. If people want This as a module they need to contact ED and tell them! The more people who show a demand for the product, the more ED will be inclined to provide us with a contract for that product. I am flattered that people want to pay for a module based on this aircraft. We certainly think it's good enough. And were backed up by our professional test pilots. But unless people show a demand directly to Eagle dynamics, there is no motivation for them to work with us. So if you really want This as module, tell ED about it and make sure you mentioned that it is "us" JazAero designs a.k.a. DXM engineering who is developing it.

In the meantime work will continue and it will just get better and better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's not a mod, and it's not a module, it is a project in development !!

Don't be insulted, but it bugs me when people think they're doing something noble, providing information they have no knowledge of. Your heart might be in the right place , but unless you have firsthand knowledge of the development. You should not make posts like this. If people want This as a module they need to contact ED and tell them! The more people who show a demand for the product, the more ED will be inclined to provide us with a contract for that product. I am flattered that people want to pay for a module based on this aircraft. We certainly think it's good enough. And were backed up by our professional test pilots. But unless people show a demand directly to Eagle dynamics, there is no motivation for them to work with us. So if you really want This as module, tell ED about it and make sure you mentioned that it is "us" JazAero designs a.k.a. DXM engineering who is developing it.

In the meantime work will continue and it will just get better and better.

Dear Jaz!

Thanks for the info... Can u tell me where I or all other players must contact ED to get your module?

Jaz I don't know if you follow my petition but we are over 100 signed people! I can write something to the people how's signed ?

Best regards!

1st, let it be known We (JazAero designs and DXM engineering) did not authorize nor are we officially affiliated with this petition.

Secondly You are referencing a video from a 3rd party that in all likelihood , is in violation of our IP. And was unauthorized and using a pre-alpha version of our work not released to the public.

We understand you mean well and that your intentions are noble and we are flattered.

But this is not the way to go about getting the word out

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dear Jaz!

This are your words:

If people want This as a module they need to contact ED and tell them! The more people who show a demand for the product, the more ED will be inclined to provide us with a contract for that product. I am flattered that people want to pay for a module based on this aircraft.

Why we must write one by one? Over 100 ppl signed the petition, and you can show or we can show this to ED and that's it!

But if you want I try to delete the petition...

So if you don't read the petition here is what I posted there... After that I am off!!! ..I..

This is what I becomes today in the early!

We are not officially affiliated with this petition:

You need to stop, we did not authorize this. You are using video that does not belong to us. And does not reflect our product.

You are accepting donations ? On whose authority ? That is a violation of DCS's terms of service.

We know you mean well, but you should have checked with us 1st.

I don't get any donations for this petition, just want to help because this :

It's from Jaz him self "If people want This as a module they need to contact ED and tell them! The more people who show a demand for the product, the more ED will be inclined to provide us with a contract for that product. I am flattered that people want to pay for a module based on this aircraft.

I let this petition till 3rd Marc... To let anyone read this after that I will delete the petition.. and didn't care about this shit!!!

I don't get it... Really...humanity is ripe for extinction! There are people in the world who wants to help without donations!!!

• ED Team

Hi all

It is up to the third party to contact ED if they want to develop for DCSWorld.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 4 weeks later...

Eagle dynamics is very difficult to contact. Every time I've asked for contact information on these forums I've been met with resistance. So if you have contact information for ED you can email me directly or contact me through discord.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't get your hopes up on this plane releasing any time soon. To my knowledge, it's pretty complete as well but unfortunately, nobody has any chance of getting their hands on this plane. Its a shame really and what's more of a shame is how the aerobatics community can really use this right now but it's all "oh look what I have" and "No its private" and "You know how much work went into this". An aerobatics team just released their mod and the reaction was something else. Everyone got on a server and flew the thing! New Ideas have been created! But I know no one is going to listen to this message and I just sat here and wasted my time but hey worth a try sometimes.

troll post

Don't get your hopes up on this plane releasing any time soon. To my knowledge, it's pretty complete as well but unfortunately, nobody has any chance of getting their hands on this plane. Its a shame really and what's more of a shame is how the aerobatics community can really use this right now but it's all "oh look what I have" and "No its private" and "You know how much work went into this". An aerobatics team just released their mod and the reaction was something else. Everyone got on a server and flew the thing! New Ideas have been created! But I know no one is going to listen to this message and I just sat here and wasted my time but hey worth a try sometimes.

new user with only one post? And a troll post. great you can read.! We've been saying for a long time it's mostly done but we want to perfect it. So go take your Fake news opinion someplace else. The aircraft is being worked on. And perfected. And flown. And will be released at some point. So go troll somebody else and stop spreading bald-faced lies.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]