F-15E?

JazonXD

If you guys needed help w/technical details I'll be glad to help. I spent 9 years on Strikes and 4 teaching it.

That's awesomely awesome! I wished there was a feature in this forum that gives you a notification when you're quoted... that way Prowler can see this message... someone please inform him! :pilotfly:

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

The F-15E is one of our most complex module to date, even as today, we are working on 3D meshes to bring out an exquisite model. But, keep in mind, it will take some time after we officially announce that is right on the production schedule.

We have a road map here, and we are sticking to it.

Best regards

Prowler

love it!

: )

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The F-15E is one of our most complex module to date, even as today, we are working on 3D meshes to bring out an exquisite model. But, keep in mind, it will take some time after we officially announce that is right on the production schedule.

Best regards

Prowler

Hello dont worry I know Mirage and F-15E arent easy to do.

I follow u since 2014 for mirage. :)

Is the roadmap public or can u PM me it? :P

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Best regards

Prowler

Do you have any idea wich one will come first?

A7 or F-15E?

Idhope for the A-7 as the F-15E is more advanced and would likely take more time.

But also im more interested in the A-7 then i am the F-15E =P.

I am very, very interested in an A-7, hopefuly A-7E :). Dare I say, actually more interested in it than F-15E (which I also await eagerly).

But I think last we heard of RAZBAM regarding schedule, it sounded like Harrier => Radar Harrier => Strike Eagle. Also, A-7, at least the later models, are also fairly complex.

Anyway, I also, personally prefer A-7 to be first, but I'm good both ways :D

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Gents:

We are creating the cockpit 3d model entirely from scratch, and using ED´s external model, the rest will be created by us (AFM,Weapons, Systems etc)

But everything on due time

Best regards

Prowler

Keep in mind that ED's external model has CFT's for a -229. So any SJ and MO skins are technically incorrect. FWIW when you get that far. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Chris

Keep in mind that ED's external model has CFT's for a -229. So any SJ and MO skins are technically incorrect. FWIW when you get that far. :)

Also the algorithm for the payloads are currently very surface-level and doesn't work with the f15E because if you put any bombs on the RCT/LCT-2 then it would invalidate another missile to be put there etc. ED or maybe RAZBAM have yet to properly put that in the sim yet.

external_stores_ag.jpg

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

Hi Chris,

Judging by the old screenshot, I guess RAZBAM is using an LN skin. Still not 100% sure, waiting on Ron (Prowler) confirmation.

F-15-d_zps7a4428fa.jpg

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Soo... new aircraft is announced and is somewhat of an obscure plane. No words on the Harriers yet even though they are supposed to be coming right after the Mirage (which is obviously still not completed). I hope everything that Razbam starts will actually get finished. I hate seeing developers announcing this and that, and start good work on it but then cancel it months/years down the line like many other planes, not just from Razbam. Hope everything works well and also that one day we'll see a 15E like the roadmap says :)

AT-27 Tucano.Harriers and the F-15E are among the most complex aircraft. Look how long ED needs to develop the F/A-18 and how many more simple things they have released between A-10C and F/A-18C. Developers can probably do significant work on something simple as the Tucano, while they have to wait for some bottleneck to be cleared, without slowing down the complex add ons.

Jason, what is the new aircraft that has been announced?

Tucano. It's on the Razbam section of the forums :)

• 3 weeks later...
Are there any updates for the f-15E? I understand natural events have probably thrown a wrench in things.

it is on hold for a while (probably year at least) until ED comes out with a ground radar, in meantime theyre making Av-8b harrier and tucano

“The murder of a man is still murder, even in wartime.”

-Manfred von Richthofen

Are there any updates for the f-15E? I understand natural events have probably thrown a wrench in things.

Natural events notwithstanding, we need a fully working AG radar before we can tackle the F-15E. Fortunately ED is working on it, so all we have to do is be patient and wait for them to release the APIs.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."