NSEQ Routing System

=DECOY=

Is it possible to have waypoints that aren't in sequential? I.e. can I add waypoints 9 and 10 and have them not part of the polygon if I am using SEQ navigation?

Hi. You can have the waypoints in any order you wish :)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Nice, good to see more functionality!

Getting there along hopefully with fixes and a manual then we may have a feature complete AV-8B by end of this year.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Gave it a try last night. Pretty easy to use. I like the AA refuel overlay especially, and the colors do help with SA. That said, I was a bit confused on how this is used in practice. I thought I'd just set the IP waypoint and the target waypoint as my ingress, then the single egress waypoint after the target as my egress. So when I switch on NSEQ, only the ingress and egress points show up, and the rest of the waypoints are invisible. I have no reason to doubt this is the way it is in reality. So should I be setting every waypoint as either ingress or egress? Also what is Term used for? Or should I just be switching on NSEQ when inbound to the target?

• Like 1

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

... when I switch on NSEQ, only the ingress and egress points show up, and the rest of the waypoints are invisible.

... So should I be setting every waypoint as either ingress or egress? Also what is Term used for? Or should I just be switching on NSEQ when inbound to the target?

AFAIK NSEQ is selected when fencing in i.e. prior to ingress

You can also set up an NSEQ string in the jet, but it's usually only done preflight. The jet can hold a bunch of waypoints that we use for everything from runways to targets to points over the ground we use for course rules to get into ranges.

So lets say for instance that my usual waypoints for navigation are 1-35, but the special ingress-target-egress routing is 36-45 and emergency diverts are 46-55, I can set them up in the NSEQ string (non sequential as in not 1-55). Also, when I have an NSEQ string, the route shows up visually on the EHSD with a line between the points I've selected. I can manually toggle through the points which is useful if I decide to skip a point, or have it auto sequence.

I may not be using the NSEQ string until I FENCE in and descend into LAT and so it isnt clobbering up my display and I can navigate to things not in the NSEQ string. The EHSD gives us time to go to the next point, our command speed time on the UFCP shows us what speed we need to fly to make our TOT, and real time is displayed in the HUD. All of these tools help us to ensure our timing is perfect for our attack.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Great, thanks for the insight. Can multiple NSEQ strings be set up and toggled through (now or in the future)? And as far as I know, TOT is not yet implemented right?

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have had some major issues with NSEQ recently. Having set up the ingrs and egrs wpts and then exited data mode, box NSEQ and the new route looks fine. Box DESG to get that out of the way and proceed with mission.

Soon after take off the right MFD which I use for the EHSD puts itself into DMT TV mode. The buttons on the MFD will then not respond and the TV/LST display cannot be exited.

I have experienced this multiple times.

Any ideas?

Asus Z790 PLUS WIFI D4, 13700K RTX 4090 FE, M2. HP Reverb G2.