Make Ships Loop Waypoints (patrol)

dresoccer4

quick q: how do you make ships continuously follow waypoints in a patrolling pattern. I do not see a "go-to waypoint" command like there are for planes and ground units.

On the last waypoint I usually do a go-to waypoint 0 to make it an infinite patrol loop.

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Don't think there is one, from other missions I've seen the designer just spams waypoints in a circle giving it hours of doughnuts without having to worry about it.

So waypoint 1-2-3-4 for example, 5-6-7-8 overlaid on 1-2-3-4, rinse and repeat. They move so slowly just doing this a few times will provide hours worth.

I use moose for this, stick down 4 waypoints send a moose command to the unit and it will just cycle thru all the waypoints and then go to start position and keep on looping

function is called PatrolRoute()

Edited by HC_Official

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

Don't think there is one, from other missions I've seen the designer just spams waypoints in a circle giving it hours of doughnuts without having to worry about it.

So waypoint 1-2-3-4 for example, 5-6-7-8 overlaid on 1-2-3-4, rinse and repeat. They move so slowly just doing this a few times will provide hours worth.

I use moose for this, stick down 4 waypoints send a moose command to the unit and it will just cycle thru all the waypoints and then go to start position and keep on looping

function is called :PatrolRoute()

thanks for responses, guys

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules