Multiplayer crashing after various game play time

Ziptie

Hi there, really enjoying the new to me side of DCS, multiplayer.

However an annoying issue keeps happening, the game will crash after varying periods of game play time.

Sometimes just sending me directly back to the DCS main menu screen (then will not show any servers after selecting the multiplayer tab, although rebooting the game corrects that).

Other times it will give the crash error / report popup notification, which I would have attached a .zip file of to try and seek assistance with this issue but the .zip file is 60.x MB and appears 9.xx MB is the limit for the forum..

Cheers in advance for any tips/help,

Don Aarseth

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

• ED Team

Hi we have a few crash reports being worked on by ED currently

we would need to see your logs to know for sure if they are the same.

If the zip folder is to big because of the track, remove it, we want to see the dcs.log more than anything from the zip folder.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Ah, thank you for that. Should be attached, hopefully it'll help you help me and help others...?

Cheers

dcs.log-20180116-001326.zip

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Hi we have a few crash reports being worked on by ED currently

we would need to see your logs to know for sure if they are the same.

If the zip folder is to big because of the track, remove it, we want to see the dcs.log more than anything from the zip folder.

thanks

Not sure if that log file was any help, but it still is happening... :pilotfly:

Same crash when joining any servers . Single player no problems did a repair and reinstall of drivers .

Crash ` online only

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

Happens to me in single player and multiplayer, doesn't matter which format for me unfortunately.

Buuuuuump, any help? I can attach another file, one from yesterday. If nobody can help me, probably can post another one later today ..... :/