Enemy Within Campaign after New update - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-10-2016, 08:44 PM   #11
Preston

Reputation power: 0
Preston is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurgon View Post
I think (but haven't tested yet) that the latest DCS version that was released on Friday fixed these problems. Do you have the latest version installed? It should be 1.5.4.54596.
when i start the game, it just says version 1.5.4
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 09:16 PM   #12
Yurgon
Campaign Testers

Reputation power: 62
Yurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
when i start the game, it just says version 1.5.4
Okay, that sounds like you're running the latest version, so the bug should be fixed.

BTW, you can find the full version number in the DCS main screen in the lower right corner.
Yurgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 11:36 PM   #13
Preston

Reputation power: 0
Preston is on a distinguished road

i launched the game and saw that it was version 1.5.4, not 1.5.4.54596. what sould i do.

i was also wondering if someone could please tell me the requirements for the trigger to happen
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 12:55 AM   #14
baltic_dragon
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 25
baltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of light

Check your PM.
F-15C: The Georgian War DLC campaign - fictional campaign set during the 2008 war in Georgia, inspired by true events.

Campaigns under construction
M-2000C Red Flag: 16 missions, more than 3000 voiceovers.
A-10C Iron Flag: A comprehensive training campaign for A-10C based in Nevada.
baltic_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 02:53 AM   #15
75th-VFS-Striker

Reputation power: 8
75th-VFS-Striker has a spectacular aura about75th-VFS-Striker has a spectacular aura about75th-VFS-Striker has a spectacular aura about75th-VFS-Striker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB0_corse66 View Post
The latest version (1.5.4) made the AI bug on takeoff back unfortunately.

In mission 20 the F16 are stuck on runway..
Yep, happened to me too. The AI A-10C's started to pull out of the parking and just stopped before pulling onto the main taxiway and that was all she wrote!
32 GB Memory
Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit
75th-VFS-Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 07:02 AM   #16
StandingCow

Reputation power: 9
StandingCow is just really niceStandingCow is just really niceStandingCow is just really niceStandingCow is just really niceStandingCow is just really niceStandingCow is just really niceStandingCow is just really niceStandingCow is just really nice

Just had the same experience in mission 2, A-10 pulled half way out and stopped.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:41 AM   #17
baltic_dragon

baltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of light

:/ again a bug I can't really control, hope it will be fixed this Friday....
F-15C: The Georgian War DLC campaign - fictional campaign set during the 2008 war in Georgia, inspired by true events.

Old 07-11-2016, 01:55 PM   #18
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 79
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

If the player / aircraft moves into the the taxi system the AI will wait until it is clear for them to move, could this be the problem here?
Old 07-11-2016, 02:27 PM   #19
baltic_dragon

I think these aircraft start taxiing before the player does (it is a cold start after all), I will check it tonight. At least the one on M20 (F-16)...

Old 07-11-2016, 02:34 PM   #20
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 79
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

Thanks dragon, if you can give me a short track and I can add it to a report if needed