TEWI Campaign Mission 15 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-04-2017, 07:38 PM   #1
GLUTIUS MAXIMUS

Reputation power: 0
GLUTIUS MAXIMUS is on a distinguished road
Default TEWI Campaign Mission 15

I am trying to complete The Enemy Within, mission 15 - Leave No Man Behind, I do everything it says and I go to extract the downed pilot but he never gets into the chopper so the mission never completes and I cant move on. anyone else have this problem?
GLUTIUS MAXIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 08:14 PM   #2
kylekatarn720

Reputation power: 4
kylekatarn720 is a jewel in the roughkylekatarn720 is a jewel in the roughkylekatarn720 is a jewel in the roughkylekatarn720 is a jewel in the roughkylekatarn720 is a jewel in the roughkylekatarn720 is a jewel in the roughkylekatarn720 is a jewel in the rough

IIRC thats the downed f16 pilot right? You need to destroy a vehicle group close to him and then afterwards an infantry group. After you take out those, chopper comes and rescues him.

Did you destroy those groups?

Edit: nevermind what i said was from the Opf not enemy within.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
kylekatarn720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 10:51 PM   #3
baltic_dragon
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 25
baltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of light

Hey! You first have to contact him using the F-10 radio menu (ask him some questions and find the flare), destroy two incoming enemy groups and only then you should get a new F-10 option to tell the helo to land.
F-15C: The Georgian War DLC campaign - fictional campaign set during the 2008 war in Georgia, inspired by true events.

Campaigns under construction
M-2000C Red Flag: 16 missions, more than 3000 voiceovers.
A-10C Iron Flag: A comprehensive training campaign for A-10C based in Nevada.
baltic_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:37 AM   #4
KamiraHusky

KamiraHusky is on a distinguished road

I actually had a similar problem but I had taken out the enemies, told the helo to land, watched as it did and then circled for 20mins watching the pilot stand there like a lemon.
KamiraHusky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 02:35 AM   #5
BuzzU

Reputation power: 17
BuzzU has a spectacular aura aboutBuzzU has a spectacular aura aboutBuzzU has a spectacular aura aboutBuzzU has a spectacular aura aboutBuzzU has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiraHusky View Post
I actually had a similar problem but I had taken out the enemies, told the helo to land, watched as it did and then circled for 20mins watching the pilot stand there like a lemon.
You should read the post before yours. I believe it's his campaign.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."

"Life is hard, but it's a lot harder when you're stupid." John Wayne
BuzzU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 05:07 AM   #6
GLUTIUS MAXIMUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltic_dragon View Post
Hey! You first have to contact him using the F-10 radio menu (ask him some questions and find the flare), destroy two incoming enemy groups and only then you should get a new F-10 option to tell the helo to land.
ok so im destroying the groups to soon it sounds like. just at the end he seems to run down the hill but never gets in.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:08 AM   #7
GLUTIUS MAXIMUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylekatarn720 View Post
IIRC thats the downed f16 pilot right? You need to destroy a vehicle group close to him and then afterwards an infantry group. After you take out those, chopper comes and rescues him.

Did you destroy those groups?

Edit: nevermind what i said was from the Opf not enemy within.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
yeah this is the downed f16 pilot mission.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:11 AM   #8
GazAce

Reputation power: 3
GazAce is on a distinguished road

Aww I love that mission... as a matter of fact I loved em all! And yep BD ( all mighty creator) is right, take out the two groups after you see the flare and make contact. you'll nail it! TEW is dollar for dollar the best value campaign around! I'm prob gunna fly it again! Man I'll never get to NTTR this way lol
Peace out, Gaz
GazAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 08:46 PM   #9
baltic_dragon
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 25
baltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of light

It is possible that there is a bug with infantry moving / obeying orders introduced in 1.5.7 - had seen some similar problems in other missions I was testing...
F-15C: The Georgian War DLC campaign - fictional campaign set during the 2008 war in Georgia, inspired by true events.

Campaigns under construction
M-2000C Red Flag: 16 missions, more than 3000 voiceovers.
A-10C Iron Flag: A comprehensive training campaign for A-10C based in Nevada.
baltic_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 06:45 AM   #10
GLUTIUS MAXIMUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltic_dragon View Post
It is possible that there is a bug with infantry moving / obeying orders introduced in 1.5.7 - had seen some similar problems in other missions I was testing...
my guess is that is it, because i still cant get past it. he splits into 2 characters one stays stationary and the other heads to the chopper but never gets in