When did the cars in Vegas get so drab?

Well IIRC about 2.1.something. :)

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Dude, gambling debts. :)
:megalol:

That'll do it.:D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Well in 2015 it was to make us buy it so it had to be quite nice and give us hope it would be something. In 2018 we all bought it and they are making something else to make us buy it, well we will see with 2.5 how they care about theirs customers.

Just GM giving us miserable cars.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Just GM giving us miserable cars.

LOLOLOLOL. That literally (correct usage of the word) made me LOL. :D

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

man that makes me miss 2.1..

the last time we could play without overexposed glare and washed out colours.

and it ran better too.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

Is this a lighting thing or a texture thing? I notice in the newer screenshots there are no white cars.

Are these now the grey ones?

White cars are very common. I especially noticed no white cars on the Hormuz screenshots. Probably upwards of 70% of cars in the middle east are white.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Is this a lighting thing or a texture thing? I notice in the newer screenshots there are no white cars.

Are these now the grey ones?

White cars are very common. I especially noticed no white cars on the Hormuz screenshots. Probably upwards of 70% of cars in the middle east are white.

Dude, white is reserved for ambulances, ice cream trucks, and old women, and all the old women are in Albuquerque and Pasadena.

They don't have white cars in the Middle-East, because old women don't drive, ambulances are helicopters, and ice cream... :huh:

Most of the cars in the Middle-East are blank polished silver or solid gold. When the gas tank is empty, they buy a new one.

This reply was made with tongue placed firmly in cheek ;)

• Like 1

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1