Droptank questions.

dimitrischal

I am not sure these are bugs so if not please erase this thread.

In the latest 2.2 build I can jettison the xtank while on ground which shouldn’t happen per the manual with weight on wheels.

Also when mounting an full external tank with a less than full internal fuel load on ground the tank is supposed per the manual to feed the internal tanks however when I jettison it after a while I get the same internal fuel quantity I had before. Shouldn’t the internal tanks be filled from the external or am I missing something?

Your question is difficult to understand. While on ground you should be able to remove the external tanks via ground grew. If u r able to jettison ur tanks while on ground sure seems to be a bug.

The external tanks have a seperate feed system. while there is fuel in the external tanks ur internal will not be consumed.

Your question is difficult to understand. While on ground you should be able to remove the external tanks via ground grew. If u r able to jettison ur tanks while on ground sure seems to be a bug.

The external tanks have a seperate feed system. while there is fuel in the external tanks ur internal will not be consumed.

I can use the jettison button to drop the external fuel tank on ground which appears to be a bug...

Regarding the second question. I checked the manual again. So it appears the external feeds only the main tank which corresponds to the observed behavior.

The jettison button also has another bug to it, as it can be pressed without lifting the safety cover first.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg