Stall Warning & Generator Test switches

Body Farm

Hi

Can anybody explain the "Stall Warning System Test" switch function?

I know how to do the test (the sequence) but can someone explain in more detail the function of the up and down positions (I know what the OFF does...:music_whistling:)

Same for the "Engine Generator Test" Switch? What is the GF and the OV positions?

Thanks in advance

P.S.

Had this module for a while but only recently started to mess with it, and it is actually quite a nice little plane.

So good job and thank you AvioDev!:thumbup:

Looking forward to the upcoming updates.

Stall.thumb.jpg.8b69464e4dd2d857584a5504a8d71bf2.jpg

GEN.thumb.jpg.0e031b234a6d5713cdc9028e80c554f7.jpg

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Just to clarify regarding the checklist.

The "Stall Test" is "PERFORM/ON" while as I understand it should be "PERFORM/RESET/OFF". (The "master" stall switch is already on from the interior inspection checklist).

The generator section is also a little off with the ON and OFF (since there is a combination of two switches to perform the test).

Thanks

Untitled.thumb.jpg.45ee2ee96226b88e556e94716df4ca89.jpg

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Test : Perform/On means perform the whole test and then leave it at ON, pilot should know how to perform the test, the checklist is not a manual it's just that, a checklist. Same applies to generator test. Real life checklist is much the same.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Test : Perform/On means perform the whole test and then leave it at ON, pilot should know how to perform the test, the checklist is not a manual it's just that, a checklist. Same applies to generator test. Real life checklist is much the same.

Understood, thank you.

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]