Viper with HP Reverb

mac22

Bought the Viper and got it running nicely in VR - however having a couple of issues setting everything up:

1)How do you enable the head mounted sight in VR for the Viper?

2)Also strangely have had some trouble setting and binding the controls (using the mongoose stick, warthog throttle and Saitek rudder) - firstly tried reseting each column - but there were some bindings that would not clear - then assigned functions such as NWS and weapon release and saved (as a lua file I think) - but strangely when I load another profile then try to load this original profile I created most of the buttons I assigned originally were not showing up in the saved profile!

anyone any ideas how to fix this or can you direct me to a controller setup tutorial!? (maybe I need to save a profile for each controller or am I doing something wrong...….?)

Bought the Viper and got it running nicely in VR - however having a couple of issues setting everything up:

1)How do you enable the head mounted sight in VR for the Viper?

you switch it on with the dial that's below the CMDS panel

2)Also strangely have had some trouble setting and binding the controls (using the mongoose stick, warthog throttle and Saitek rudder) - firstly tried reseting each column - but there were some bindings that would not clear - then assigned functions such as NWS and weapon release and saved (as a lua file I think) - but strangely when I load another profile then try to load this original profile I created most of the buttons I assigned originally were not showing up in the saved profile!

anyone any ideas how to fix this or can you direct me to a controller setup tutorial!? (maybe I need to save a profile for each controller or am I doing something wrong...….?)

1) you switch it on with the dial that's below the CMDS panel

2) No idea....not an expert with control setups

Edited by Bbow