Bingo Chaff & Flares

Rudel_chw

Hello,

Deka's Quick Guide (page 70) says that these values correspond to the selected program's flare & chaff quantity:

TUVrfIb.jpg

But Chuck's Guide says that they corresponds to the Bingo values set for each on the DCS Options ... through experimentation it seems that Chuck's is correct and the quick Guide is not.

My question is ... how do I know when I've reached the Bingo level? there seems to be no audio alert, nor warning light.

Thanks

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

yup quick guide is wrong.

1. when you noticed that your dispense suddenly stopped

2. check the value above the bingo value of each type (current quantity)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I know this Will be not real, but, is there any possibility to add a voice that says "Bingo Chaff" and "Bingo Flares". I know it's not in real airplane, but it's a Little change that can help a lot, and it isn't going to be a "fiction" change, as I think that this same thing could be added at any time for the plane. (IMO)

Stop AUTO dispensing.

Thanks, will add that fact to my notes :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB