The Serpents Head

SUNTSAG

An additional mission in the Misfits Campaign. It follows on from the earlier Prestwick Run. It is WIP awaiting a few 2.5.6 OB fixes and will be released post those fixes, following testing.

The single player version of the mission is now ready for download, if you would likew to give it a go. Thanks.

(Download available here):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zjxIp6rATNGrBiyu74dqycS1wljgZ20R/view?usp=sharing

Multiplayer Options now available for download. Consists of 2,3 and 4 player options.

Download available here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18BAPaVg42AiovTDqjmrWVc5LZIiKec10/view?usp=sharing

Edited by SUNTSAG

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to ask a dumb question but is this a campaign or single mission?

Never mind I just found the other thread re:The Prestwick Run.

This is the 2nd mission in the planned campaign The Misfits :doh:

Thanks a bucket load for your efforts mate :thumbup: :D

Edited by mrmat01

You sir are angel in these trying times!!:thumbup:

Many thanks kind sir:thumbup::D

Downloaded, at work, so can't fire it up 'til I get home. Watched the video, LOVE the voiceovers. It looks incredibly immersive, and I love the Spit anyway, so had to get it. Thank you for this contribution.

Thank you for downloading this mission and I hope you all enjoy the immersion. Stay safe out there one and all. :thumbup:

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We have played your MP mission (3 players version).

Right at the beginning of the mission, the player Pimpernel 3 was damaged by Pimpernel 4 on the same parking location.

I changed the status of Pimpernel 4 with a later activation and we played the mission with 3 Spitfire (all human).

It was nice time :thumbup:, thank you very much :)

Belly

Bf 109 K-4 / Fw 190 A-8 / Spitfire LF Mk. IX / P51-D / Normandy 1944 map + ww2 assets pack

Hi belly,

Thank you taking the time to provide feedback. I am really pleased you enjoyed the MP version too.

I have in the past and quite recently, reported issues with the Normandy map associated with parking slots and taxiways and routes. There is something fundamentally bugged about both of them.

It is the second time I have converted AI slots to client and encountered an issue. The first time it happened, one of the changed aircraft taxied backwards to the runway and tried to takeoff in the same fashion. I do hope this gets picked up and addressed soon.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]