Mouse lag/stutter

SEB166

I am experiencing horrible mouse lag when looking around. This only happens in the cockpit. And only with the mouse, if I look around using the numpad keys its perfectly smooth. This isn't an issue with game performance, the game runs fine. It's just the mouse lag that makes it seem like a slideshow. I'm on the latest open beta running on Steam.

• 3 weeks later...

1+

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 4GB, FX 8350 4.0 Ghz ( Cooled by Custom Cooler ), 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz , ASUS M5A97 R2.0, x1 240gb ssd (Windows) x1 120gb ssd (DCS World) x1 500gb hd, Thustmaster T Flight X, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+1

But that's not a performance problem.

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 4GB, FX 8350 4.0 Ghz ( Cooled by Custom Cooler ), 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz , ASUS M5A97 R2.0, x1 240gb ssd (Windows) x1 120gb ssd (DCS World) x1 500gb hd, Thustmaster T Flight X, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

+1

Not limited to cockpit though.

Windows 7 x64, no AV software running

AMD FX-6300

GeForce 660 Ti 4 GB

8 GB Kingston HyperX 2x4GB DDR3-1600

Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 5.0)

Edited by Bucic

• ED Team

Guys it would be very helpful if you added your system spec to your signatures, it would make it easier to see if there is a common factor to your issues.

http://forums.eagle.ru/profile.php?do=editsignature

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Thanks Bucic,

of all the things people put in their signatures, the system spec would be the most important one for me, It is a time saver.

But that is off topic so I digress.

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Signature updated with system specs

System Specs:

Do you guys still experience the lag after going to real full screen with alt-ENTER?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

• 2 weeks later...

Any update about that issue?

System Specs:

shutter shutter is everyhere ... in cockpit like a mouse sensivity down

head movement is very bad

But what are your system specs? (complete specs... TIR, maybe - which driver version?)

In general... if 3rd party addons are being used, perhaps try uninstalling them all, return the system to standard/ default, and see how the sim runs - if it is fine, try the system preferences you like - then if the sim runs fine, one by one, install an addon and test before installing the next one, and so forth (its not hard)

Edited by Wolf Rider

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

Guys it would be very helpful if you added your system spec to your signatures, it would make it easier to see if there is a common factor to your issues.

http://forums.eagle.ru/profile.php?do=editsignature

I bet the common factor is using mouse to look around and pan the camera.

It worked fine before, it's broken since some changes in the input system around version 1.5.

There was a video in the initial post:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2712266#post2712266

Original thread about the same issue:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=152300

MSI GTX 770 2GB -> 1920x1200, MSI H97M, Xeon 1231v3, 16GB

• 3 weeks later...
But what are your system specs? (complete specs... TIR, maybe - which driver version?)

In general... if 3rd party addons are being used, perhaps try uninstalling them all, return the system to standard/ default, and see how the sim runs - if it is fine, try the system preferences you like - then if the sim runs fine, one by one, install an addon and test before installing the next one, and so forth (its not hard)

Thanks for replay but i tried:

-Clean game

-Clean DCS Profile

-Video card driver upgrade and downgrade

-Check NvidiaInspector DCS Profile Settings VSYNC etc..

-Bios upgrade and downgrade

-Check hardware OC / Restore BİOS settings default state

-Enable/Disable HPET

-Tried install DCS another hard drive / create mklink-hardlink

-Unplug and unistall controller driver

-Very low DCS video settings

Everything default but still have shutter..

MSİ 67A GD65 / İntel 2500K (OC 4.5Ghz)/ Gskill 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz / Nvidia GTX 770 4GB/ 24"Philips / Windows 7 x64 U./

I bet the common factor is using mouse to look around and pan the camera.

It worked fine before, it's broken since some changes in the input system around version 1.5.

There was a video in the initial post:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2712266#post2712266

Original thread about the same issue:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=152300

Thanks for info Snaut

Edited by DrCrow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My ReShade 2 configuration for DCS World 1.5

My SweetFX & ReShade settings for DCS World 1.2 (outdated )

• 4 months later...

This bug still not fixed yet.

This is so annoying. Happens on external views too and now with Hat and Keyboard view, but with hat and keyboard the view is more consistent. When lag occurs with Keyboard only slow down a bit the movement but with mouse is a piece o shit!

The unconstant velocity of the mouse make the screen stutter like a Parkinson's disease

Edit: The lag/stutter aways happen when i look to the ground or cities. Is impossible to play with mouse view with that performance drop.

Edited by FlyMaker

System Specs:

• 3 months later...

I had this prob with wireless mouse. Found I had to put the wireless receiver on a usb extension away from the system. I think the wireless internet adaptor on same freq.

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

STRIX-R9 390X

AMD FX8350 16Gb RAM

ASUS M5A97R2.0 mobo

Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals

TrackIR

Obutto Ozone Simpit

3x24" AOC Monitors

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]