Thanks to all people of Eagle Dynamics!

Dutch Baron

Hello dear ED people,

I just want to say thank you for your amazing product, that controls half of my life.

So much so, that my wife feels I spend more time on your product, than on her....

But it's worth it!

I met many, many great DCS fanatics from all over the world who share the love for combat airplanes, all thanks to DCS.

And thus, thanks to all people from ED for creating that opportunity.

The new 2.5.6 OB is a new leap forward, and yes there are some issues that prevent us to fly our previous missions, but none the less it looks and feels AMAZING!

I'm sure you'll get the major issues fixed soon, so we can go about our daily DCS business.

I got word from this post on Reddit:

Just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all those long and stressful hours all you people from ED spend on it.

I can imagine the sheer volume of code that is involved, the research, the difficulties and everything.

I look forward to DCS core improvements, like the Mission Editor, as that is the key thing that drives complete communities of fanatic DCS pilots.

Thousands of hours spent in ME myself over the many years I fly LOMAC/DCS, to try and create the immersive and complex missions that all DCS pilots wish for.

Also the weather systems and AI planes/units, as that generates the full immersion of flying virtual airplanes in the missions.

I also hope you understand that the emotions some people show on the forums, both negative and positive, are simply because of the LOVE for DCS, not because they hate you.

Of course some people should think 3 times and take a break, before pressing the 'submit' button.

I am fully supporting all ED people, keep it going strong boys and girls!

Have a very great weekend!

http://www.TAWDCS.org ### JOINT TASK FORCE JTF-88 ### https://tawdcs.org/battalion/88th/ ### PC: i9 - 32Gb RAM - GTX 1080Ti - TM Warthog Stick and Throttle - MFG Crosswind Black - TrackIR5 - Buddy Fox UFC

I am fully supporting all ED people, keep it going strong boys and girls!

I am with you!

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

+1 Bandwagon. No complaints here. Every update so far has run well on my system and that covers two major hardware upgrades.

That reddit link is honest, and worth the read.

Loving all the new updates!

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

:thumbup:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

+2.5.6 ! :pilotfly:

The reddit post... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: It should appear of next newsletter!

Thanks and Happy Flying!

System: Win10 Pro | 9900K @Stock - Z390 | 32GB @3200 | GTX 1080 - 27'' LCD | M2 SSDs | ...and for now, an X-55 borrowed from a friend (thx mate!) to replace a ...gamepad... O Joy!)

Modules: A-10C | Combined Arms | F/A-18C | Persian Gulf | Superarrier

I second to that as well.

To everyone involved in the production and management of DCS, I want to give thanks to all of you.

Developers, programmers, graphic engineers, and PR team (Bignewy, Nineline, and sorry to whomever that I missed) had given so much time and effort in making DCS to what it is today.

I joined in last March, and haven't looked back. This is an academic-level entertainment that delivered endless, and timeless value. Because of DCS, and Heatblur, I am able to look up and learn technical aspects of interception that I knew so little. While through Karon's AWG-9 radar write up had I appreciated the worth of basic trigonometry to find antenna elevation coverage if given distance and tilt angle (it's been decades since I used SOHCAHTOA).

Lastly, the SMEs, Subject Matter Exerts, such as "Spiceman", and "Victory205" had added another layer of immersion and education unobtainable anywhere in such an inclusive manner via this DCS forum, while additional knowledge can be found at the Hoggit Fighter Wing from Reddit. So another thank you, and this round is for the community, and the SMEs.

In the end, DCS is a one and only kind of thing. I believe it is a game we would love to have many years ago when we were in high school, and many more adults nowadays will love it for not only by how it looks, but the raw man/woman hours behind creating each and every modules, from the mathematics and graphics implementation, then the endless module-testing hours to find what works, as well as what doesn't work. This level of perpetual improvements from a company earned my trust and respect because they DO deliver.

So thank you, Nick, Matt, "Chizh", "Nineline", and "Bignewy" for bringing DCS to us. Also my hats off to the late Igor, and Alexander, for they have created an unparalleled legacy in computer simulations that we are so fortunate to know now as DCS World.

Thank you.

Edited by Pally
Revision for syntax, and flow

+1000

DCS is so unique, thanks for pushing this forward all the time. Keep it going and alive, you have something very special here.

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

It's so clear how much effort you guys put in from the recent week and how much you DO actually care. The old ED we would have been left guessing, the new ED, I love it so much and we are rooting for you to continue winning.

If only this stuff was easy, right? :)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *