Keyboard keybind problem fix

Zeus67

Hello folks,

The update has arrived and among the things included is the NVG.

Unfortunately a mistake was introduced in the keyboard keybind file and DCS does not load this file and thus the keybinds are lost.

Since this is a lua file, we can give you a repaired keybind file that you can use until the fixed on is released on next update.

The file must be copied to: Mods/aircraft/M-2000C/input/M-2000C/keyboard.

Overwrite the existing one.

BTW, there is a small bug that was introduced at last time. When starting on the air, the GUN ARM switch is in the ARMED (Up) position now, but the guns are not armed. You must cycle the switch down and back up for the guns to be available.

default.lua

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

The file didn't fix anything on my side. MAGIC select still activates the visor. Is there something else to do?

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

The file didn't fix anything on my side. MAGIC select still activates the visor. Is there something else to do?

Actually, the button activates the visor and the Magic.

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel

With the last update I am unable to set any keybind for the M2000.

I have updated the default.lua file with the one proposed above without any effect.

So relying on keyboard shorcuts with my warthog profile the module has become totaly unusable.

Some testing before releasing would be nice sometimes...

With the last update I am unable to set any keybind for the M2000.

I have updated the default.lua file with the one proposed above without any effect.

So relying on keyboard shorcuts with my warthog profile the module has become totaly unusable.

Some testing before releasing would be nice sometimes...

Same here...

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

+1

No HOTAS keyboard possibility in open beta for the M2000.

Back to the release version of DCS.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Actually the default.lua script proposed above fix the keyboard biding issue, just make sure DCS is closed before replacing it.

But we shouldn't have to manually patch the module at every update. That's really not serious...

Anyway, the HUD/PCA behaviour seemes consistent with what was announced. However:

- Magic select is bind to the same button as the visor and there is apparently no way to remove it once lowered.

- the OBL nav update function cannot be activated on the PCA

just wanna report that the only bug that still persist is the helmet visor down when u select magic, and its ok, its a minor bug.

If the updated default.lua file is fixing the problem binding keys does that mean the Visor button can now be changed to a different key to Magic Select ?

If the updated default.lua file is fixing the problem binding keys does that mean the Visor button can now be changed to a different key to Magic Select ?

well I tested to bind a button to helmet visor toggle(wasn't the same of magic selector), but at least after you select magic, this new bind isn't working at all. Like it dont exist.

I went to read keyboard "default.lua". It isn't the same key. So I'm afraid it's a deeper problem to solve.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Thats not the only problem... There is no more CCIPA simbolo on the last update.

Please check explanation here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3982943&postcount=50

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Hi guys,

Previously I had one button that cycled between Magic and AA Canon, and another to select 530.

I understand that this is gone because of the bug.

Now when I bind magic to a button and 530 to another, only the last one works (unable to select the other one).

Can you please share your settings ?

Are you using STORE SELECT of MAGIC SELECT for instance ?

Thank you

Aorus Z690i, 13600K @5.5ghz, RTX4090, 32GB DDR4 3600 C16, SSD WD SN850 black, HP Reverb G2, Virpil WarBRD + MongoosT50 CM2 grip

My profile is done directly in DCS, so keyboard shortcut didn't impact me.

AA gun and Magic selection didn't change.

To select 530 (or AG for that matter) I use PCA Store 2 (or something like that).

I just had to add PCA Store Select to exit from MAG and CAS.

Mirage fanatic !

Thanks Jojo;

I do not use keyboard shortcuts neither, but did replace the lua file anyway. Maybe I shouldn't have...

So :

- PCA store 2 to select 530 : OK

- For Magic / AA Canon what function do you use ?

- If I understand what you said I also need a third button (binded to PCA store select) to exit from Magic ?

Thanks again

Aorus Z690i, 13600K @5.5ghz, RTX4090, 32GB DDR4 3600 C16, SSD WD SN850 black, HP Reverb G2, Virpil WarBRD + MongoosT50 CM2 grip