Can we have a March Monthly update please? :)

SilentGun

Well, the middle could be considered to be, roughly, from the 11th through the 20th. So he has time. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

ED learned already , maybe LN will too sometime- don`t give any dates , even vague for newsletters.

the community WILL eat you up alive.

• Like 1

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cobra Promised it to be in the middle of march. pretty please :D

This is not a direct pop at you, but please can people stop posting threads asking for updates like this.

All the developers have said they give out news when they have something to say.

The LN team have yet to fail to deliver an update they've said they're going to give, sure it may not be entirely on the day they've said, but they've still delivered it.

I *really* think this forum would be better if ED adopted an official forum rule making asking for updates being forbidden, its introduction to Squad's Kerbal Space Program forums made the forum a much better place.

You did! Its was the Februamarch update :P ;)

More seriously though I agree it would be better off if people didn't ask. It puts needless and additional pressure of developers and it won't get you updates any faster. If Cobra had as half as much fun as he looked like he was having with the f-14 reveal I think you can safely assume they would like to get the update out as much as you would like to read it!

Eh. Why not just ignore it? While I'm not a fan of people putting up threads asking for updates on something, I don't condone making it forbidden. The developers put up news when they have something new to report. Just ignoring threads where people ask for updates would usually lead to people not making those threads as nothing ever comes out of it.

I *really* think this forum would be better if ED adopted an official forum rule making asking for updates being forbidden, its introduction to Squad's Kerbal Space Program forums made the forum a much better place.

I couldn't agree more. Maybe as well with not complaining your personal preference of obscure fighter isn't being developed outside of threads dedicated for wishlists, those two things really are a huge problem about this forum.

I think LNS enjoys toying with their fan enthusiasm though. Such a rule would undermine the amusement of Leatherneck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is not a direct pop at you, but please can people stop posting threads asking for updates like this.

You may have misunderstood the purpose for this thread. The name of this thread is a little misleading but its intention was a discussion for the upcoming monthly update.

No harsh feelings ;)

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

I couldn't agree more. Maybe as well with not complaining your personal preference of obscure fighter isn't being developed outside of threads dedicated for wishlists, those two things really are a huge problem about this forum.

Aww there goes my Internet crusade for the CAC Bomarang :P ;)

But what about my Spad MMXV Block 90 with the cyclonic nuclear death cannon upgrade?

Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit | i7-4790K@4GHz | 8GB RAM | GTX970 347.52

I think he did mean "in the end of the first half of next week." :P

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Isnt first half of next week from the 15/3... next week?

if it was middle of this week, he would have said this week.

just logic here

p.s

iron eagle sucks , waste of flying hours for those IAF F-16`s (yes im sure IAF was paid for those)

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]