Night lighting in the Gulf

Mr_sukebe

I wasn't able to fly much for most of the last month.

Last night, finally got out with a friend to fly a mission that took us over Abu Dhabi and Dubai at night. Wow, what a difference.

Don't know what ED has done to the lighting, but for both of us, was MASSIVELY better.

Before anyone asks, didn't see any apparent difference in frame rate when compared to a month ago.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Performances good or bad ?

I wasn't able to fly much for most of the last month.

Last night, finally got out with a friend to fly a mission that took us over Abu Dhabi and Dubai at night. Wow, what a difference.

Don't know what ED has done to the lighting, but for both of us, was MASSIVELY better.

Before anyone asks, didn't see any apparent difference in frame rate when compared to a month ago.

Do you mean that performances are "as good" as last month, or "as bad" as last month ?

Do you mean that performances are "as good" as last month, or "as bad" as last month ?

:megalol:

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

It means that my performance is "acceptable", both before and after.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.