Canadian Prairies? Looking for wingmen

dooom

Anyone in CST/MT looking to wing up? PM me. I'm looking to get back into MP.

Can fly pretty much anything with current focus on f-18/16. Enjoy popping across airframes to keep things fresh.

S!

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

• 4 months later...

Hey Doom,

I’m out in Edmonton. Not sure if you are still looking as this is a pretty old post but if so send me off a message on here or Discord  Tye | WompRat#2280. Would be fun to rep some RCAF Liveries sometime on MP. I’m usually out flying on the Hoggit severs.

Happy Flying,

Tye

P.s. as long as you’re not a Flames fan 😜 

I’ve been getting into some rotary stuff but mostly the Ka-50 and the mi-8. But did get the Huey from my brother for Christmas, been wanting to learn the thing. And when the Kiowa FINALLY comes out I’m pretty sure that’s going to become basically my go to module 

• 3 weeks later...

just checked the forums again.. sorry i haven't been watching that closely.

Yeah i can fly pretty much anything.. I'm focussed in on the 18 right now but i often will hop around to keep things fresh.

How often do you guys fly?  pm me your discord details and I can always reach out when I'm hopping on.

S!

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL